How is dillon's rolling western?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How is dillon's rolling western?
3 years ago#1
I hear mixed things about it, a lot of people say it tries to do too much but doesn't do anything in particular well
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/3f4yT.jpg But if you're gonna cheat,
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,...you might as well be a fairy while you're at it.
3 years ago#2
I like it. My main issue with the game is that the graphics are meh, but it's fun. It has you doing several things at once, so it can be stressful.
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
3 years ago#3
I've got mixed feelings.

I liked the concept and idea, just not the execution.
I didn't play it enough to figure out what I want changed, but it's something..... it comes off bland?

How to say, you know when you see movie trailers that make the movie seem way better (or a completely different genre) to what the movie actually is? I felt like that. Waiting for the game to pick up..but it never did for me.

I still play it in short bursts from time to time, but its 5/10 for me
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
3 years ago#4
I think you should wait for the next game. The Japanese Nintendo Direct showed that it will be out in Japan soon. The graphics seems to be better for the sequel.
3 years ago#5
It's a good game, but gets incredibly repetitive surprisingly fast, not to mention that you have to protect a town for three days to go onto the next stage.
Awaiting for Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...
3 years ago#6
It's very MEH
Canibus is the Greatest Rapper of All Time.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How is dillon's rolling western?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived