How is dillon's rolling western?

#1ObtuseAnginaPosted 4/3/2013 1:12:12 AM
I hear mixed things about it, a lot of people say it tries to do too much but doesn't do anything in particular well
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/3f4yT.jpg But if you're gonna cheat,
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,...you might as well be a fairy while you're at it.
#2stargazer64Posted 4/3/2013 5:42:37 AM
I like it. My main issue with the game is that the graphics are meh, but it's fun. It has you doing several things at once, so it can be stressful.
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
#3PokeMasterPosted 4/3/2013 5:48:55 AM
I've got mixed feelings.

I liked the concept and idea, just not the execution.
I didn't play it enough to figure out what I want changed, but it's something..... it comes off bland?

How to say, you know when you see movie trailers that make the movie seem way better (or a completely different genre) to what the movie actually is? I felt like that. Waiting for the game to pick up..but it never did for me.

I still play it in short bursts from time to time, but its 5/10 for me
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#4PuddingchanPosted 4/3/2013 7:00:36 AM
I think you should wait for the next game. The Japanese Nintendo Direct showed that it will be out in Japan soon. The graphics seems to be better for the sequel.
#5StephenYap3Posted 4/3/2013 12:40:41 PM
It's a good game, but gets incredibly repetitive surprisingly fast, not to mention that you have to protect a town for three days to go onto the next stage.
---
Awaiting for Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...
#6JoeBudden42Posted 4/3/2013 1:07:46 PM
It's very MEH
---
Canibus is the Greatest Rapper of All Time.