E-mailed Nintendo About Mario AR Cards...

#1Eli1999Posted 4/3/2013 11:53:44 AM
Unfortunately, this is all I got:

"Hello.

Thanks for writing. Itís great to hear what you would like to see from us in the future, and Iím happy to document your comments and share them with other departments here at Nintendo.

I know that it would be great to tell you that the new Mario AR cards that were recently released in Japan has been announced for the North American market and provide the release date. Unfortunately, there hasnít been an announcement or even a hint of an announcement, so for now we have to assume that these arenít here just yet, if at all.

Of course, new products are revealed by us and our license partners throughout the year, so keep checking our website's ďWhatís NewĒ section (http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew) for the latest information and announcements."

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Marceline Grey
#2ares9090Posted 4/3/2013 11:57:04 AM
LOL TC, you fail for asking about a release date for America of a Product that's not even released in Japan.
---
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> Black 2 FC Enyalio 0562 4621 2772
DW Collection: http://tinyurl.com/3qz7odk
#3tranceaddict19Posted 4/3/2013 12:01:22 PM
TC still writes letters to Santa
---
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373
#4esoteric42Posted 4/3/2013 12:17:26 PM
We will more than likely see these released in the states, as it would involve very little expense in terms of translation.

They're going to test it out on the Japanese market first.

Just be patient.
---
US 3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141 (Bryan)
#5KurizakaPosted 4/3/2013 12:36:30 PM
Typical response email.
#6ReggieFils_AimePosted 4/3/2013 12:42:03 PM
Stay tuned for our next Nintendo Direct. We might just bring the news you wait for!
---
My body--MY BODY is ready!
You don't like Nintendo? What's wrong with you!?
#7longlivemegamanPosted 4/3/2013 1:10:21 PM
^ This topic just became full of WIN.
---
Don't hope for a new GOOD Megaman game. In the end it's only going to get cancelled.
R.I.P. MML3, MMU and Rockman Online...
#8PeteZaHutxPosted 4/3/2013 1:11:28 PM
ReggieFils_Aime posted...
Stay tuned for our next Nintendo Direct. We might just bring the news you wait for!

Reggie any tips on how to get my body ready?
#9RaulsenPosted 4/3/2013 1:13:56 PM
Maybe I'm just being a grammar freak, but shouldn't "have" be used here instead of "has?"

"I know that it would be great to tell you that the new Mario AR cards that were recently released in Japan has been announced for the North American market and provide the release date."
---
Yes, I'm a Christian and 100% proud of it. God Bless!
You're not alone anymore. We're together, and I'm not leaving you. -The City in the Snow Globe
#10rahxephon122Posted 4/3/2013 1:33:21 PM
Raulsen posted...
Maybe I'm just being a grammar freak, but shouldn't "have" be used here instead of "has?"

"I know that it would be great to tell you that the new Mario AR cards that were recently released in Japan has been announced for the North American market and provide the release date."

But it's plural. Ignore the prepositional phrase "that were recently released in Japan".
It becomes "...Mario AR cards have been..."
"Has" is singular while "Have" is plural. The word "cards" is plural so we use "have."
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!