Best Nintendo game by year: 2001

#11AnclationPosted 4/3/2013 2:29:39 PM
Magikoopa21 posted...
SuperMarioBruvs posted...
Holy **** this is a tough decision. I'll go with Paper Mario. Super Smash Bros Melee comes pretty close, though.

I know right? It's crazy how Nintendo released Luigi's Mansion, Pikmin, and Melee all within 3 weeks of the Gamecube's launch. We're in month 5 of the Wii U and so far there's only NSMB.

Meh, I never found Luigi's Mansion 1 (very fun game, but also very short) or Pikmin (never really got into it) all that amazing. And at least NSMBU and Nintendo Land are way better than what the 3DS got when it launched.
#12Magikoopa21(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 2:51:42 PM
Anclation posted...
Magikoopa21 posted...
SuperMarioBruvs posted...
Holy **** this is a tough decision. I'll go with Paper Mario. Super Smash Bros Melee comes pretty close, though.

I know right? It's crazy how Nintendo released Luigi's Mansion, Pikmin, and Melee all within 3 weeks of the Gamecube's launch. We're in month 5 of the Wii U and so far there's only NSMB.

Meh, I never found Luigi's Mansion 1 (very fun game, but also very short) or Pikmin (never really got into it) all that amazing. And at least NSMBU and Nintendo Land are way better than what the 3DS got when it launched.

Oops I forgot about Nintendo Land. Either way, the Wii U needs first party games asap. I'm all for the delaying of Pikmin 3 if it needs it, but it better be amazing when it finally comes out, which is looking like Summer at this point.
#13DarthFloatyPosted 4/3/2013 2:57:45 PM
Paper Mario, along with it's direct sequel, the first Mario & Luigi, Banjoa Kazooie/Tooie, and the Batman Arkham games are my favorite games of all time. That makes my answer here clear.
#14hyper kobun dashPosted 4/3/2013 4:20:43 PM
Advance Wars. Just thinking of Grit sniping someone with a handgun always makes me laugh XD
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#15BreloomPosted 4/3/2013 5:31:23 PM
Advance Wars. Hope a new entry in the series is announced soon :(
---
http://i.imgur.com/NTuoQ.gif
#16iammaxhailmePosted 4/3/2013 5:47:28 PM
This is a hard choice for me between Luigi's Mansion, Paper Mario, Pikmin, and Crystal.

SSBM is good, but really, REALLY overrated
---
Best weapon combo in tf2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUWPbS4450&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.last.fm/user/iammax
#17TAoRPosted 4/3/2013 5:48:10 PM
Crystal. Wasn't kidding in the 2000 thread when I said that Gen 2 owns my soul.
#18Xenesis XenonPosted 4/3/2013 5:50:21 PM
Advance Wars.

I'm still playing that bugger a good 12 years on.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#19GhetsisPosted 4/3/2013 5:50:25 PM
I feel so dirty for not choosing Pikmin, Oracles, or Paper Mario.

But oh well. Nothing beats good ol' MELEEEEEEE!

I hope Ham-Hams Unite gets a decent number of votes tomorrow. I might even like it more than Sunshine.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#20UltimateKaibaPosted 4/3/2013 6:47:34 PM
Pokemon stadium for me
---
"As much as I hate getting involved, I hate owing someone a favor even more"-Seto Kaiba
PSN/XBL- Setobakura