3D Classics: Kid Icarus; Worth 150 coins?

#11Kojima_Fan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 5:34:39 PM
I loved the original release back on the NES, and bought it on the Wii's VC. I hear the controls are better on the 3D Classic, is there truth to this?
---
MGO(2) Name: epidemic | Clan: (Q) [retired]
Currently Playing: L.A. Noire(360), Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate(3DS)
#12Lylat_CruiserPosted 4/3/2013 5:35:22 PM
WAIT A MINUTE!!!! 150 coins = 1 console registration. I would spend the coins on something more RARE...like that Nintendo Club T-shirt for 550 coins
---
The only thing that stops a bad guy with an axe is a good guy with a sword!
#13OoSubaruoOPosted 4/3/2013 5:38:08 PM
Lylat_Cruiser posted...
WAIT A MINUTE!!!! 150 coins = 1 console registration. I would spend the coins on something more RARE...like that Nintendo Club T-shirt for 550 coins

Why? TC wants a game, who cares.
#14tivanenkPosted 4/3/2013 5:41:16 PM
Kojima_Fan posted...
I loved the original release back on the NES, and bought it on the Wii's VC. I hear the controls are better on the 3D Classic, is there truth to this?

There is truth, only the truth, and nothing but the truth. But seriously, the controls are vastly improved. You can now walk and jump more freely and even rapidfire arrows by holding down the A button.
---
Quinn is mai waifu.
#15jedinatPosted 4/3/2013 5:43:32 PM(edited)
Lylat_Cruiser posted...

So... like 4 console registrations for a crappy T-shirt that will most likely not fit you? Ridonculous.
#16Lylat_CruiserPosted 4/3/2013 5:45:01 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Lylat_Cruiser posted...

Wait. TC wants a game? 0.0 Well I have another alternative plan. The game itself on the eShop is like 6 Nintendo Monies right? Well he could do that and earn more coins if his console is linked up to his Club Nintendo account since it would show up for the survey giving him more coins for his CN account. Win Win Maybe?
---
#17Lylat_CruiserPosted 4/3/2013 5:46:49 PM
jedinat posted...
Lylat_Cruiser posted...

So... like 4 console registrations for a crappy T-shirt that will most likely not fit you? Ridonculous.

B-but you can choose the size for it: small, medium, large, and x-large. They even tell you the dimensions on the sight
---
#18jedinatPosted 4/3/2013 5:47:29 PM
Lylat_Cruiser posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
Lylat_Cruiser posted...

Wait. TC wants a game? 0.0 Well I have another alternative plan. The game itself on the eShop is like 6 Nintendo Monies right? Well he could do that and earn more coins if his console is linked up to his Club Nintendo account since it would show up for the survey giving him more coins for his CN account. Win Win Maybe?

There's so few things actually worth wasting your time on in the rewards program, that hoarding your coins like a little b**** for crappy T-shirts and pen cases when there's a perfectly good game up for the month... is dumb.
#19EbonMagicianPosted 4/3/2013 5:48:10 PM
this is the most worth it game i have seen so far. usually they have some crappy DSiWare game. I hope they have more 3DS games to come
---
3DS FC: Lotaphi 1118-1539-9491 --- Vita PSN: Bernkestel Wii U: Bernkastel
message me if you add me. yes, there is a spelling difference between my psn and wiiu
#20jedinatPosted 4/3/2013 5:48:44 PM
Lylat_Cruiser posted...
jedinat posted...
Lylat_Cruiser posted...

B-but you can choose the size for it: small, medium, large, and x-large. They even tell you the dimensions on the sight

Those sizes mean nothing unless you're one of those naturally lumpy people that tend to fit standardize sizes without needing to try things on.... do such people exist?