3D Classics: Kid Icarus; Worth 150 coins?

#21Lylat_CruiserPosted 4/3/2013 5:50:26 PM
jedinat posted...
Lylat_Cruiser posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
Lylat_Cruiser posted...
WAIT A MINUTE!!!! 150 coins = 1 console registration. I would spend the coins on something more RARE...like that Nintendo Club T-shirt for 550 coins

Why? TC wants a game, who cares.

Wait. TC wants a game? 0.0 Well I have another alternative plan. The game itself on the eShop is like 6 Nintendo Monies right? Well he could do that and earn more coins if his console is linked up to his Club Nintendo account since it would show up for the survey giving him more coins for his CN account. Win Win Maybe?

There's so few things actually worth wasting your time on in the rewards program, that hoarding your coins like a little b**** for crappy T-shirts and pen cases when there's a perfectly good game up for the month... is dumb.

hmmm....I think I might just invest my coins in this: https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/13002.do and enjoy my time smacking you in the head! XD
---
The only thing that stops a bad guy with an axe is a good guy with a sword!
#22stargazer64Posted 4/3/2013 5:52:05 PM
No. Game has aged badly. And wasn't good to begin with.
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
#23jedinatPosted 4/3/2013 5:52:40 PM
Lylat_Cruiser posted...
hmmm....I think I might just invest my coins in this: https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/13002.do and enjoy my time smacking you in the head! XD

Hey, I recognize that guy in the video from somewhere...
#24Kojima_Fan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 6:11:15 PM
I could just save the coins, maybe get the Hanafuda cards at some point, and spend some $ on Kid Icarus.
---
MGO(2) Name: epidemic | Clan: (Q) [retired]
Currently Playing: L.A. Noire(360), Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate(3DS)
#25Fr33zPosted 4/3/2013 6:15:18 PM
I got it , suck completely at it. Still cant get past the first level. Still feel it was worth it. So yes.
---
NNID: Illuminatis
Current Systems: PSP, PS3, Wii, WiiU, DS, 3DS
#26WickedSickJoshPosted 4/3/2013 6:30:06 PM
If you like the original Kid Icarus than its a pretty good deal. I dislike the game personally and I'm waiting for something else. :P
---
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS), WWE '13 (360), Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS)
"You can't sedate all the things you hate"
#27iphysPosted 4/3/2013 7:27:09 PM
Lylat_Cruiser posted...
Wait. TC wants a game? 0.0 Well I have another alternative plan. The game itself on the eShop is like 6 Nintendo Monies right? Well he could do that and earn more coins if his console is linked up to his Club Nintendo account since it would show up for the survey giving him more coins for his CN account. Win Win Maybe?

Even if TC redeems for the game, the game earns you 15 CN coins no matter whether you buy it or redeem for it, so why not redeem for it for 150 coins and earn 15 coins back, and then it's effectively only costing 135 coins? Unless there's a physical reward you especially want, I think it's a better deal to redeem for the games than save up for the physical rewards.