Worst Pokemon Gen?

#1PeteZaHutxPosted 4/3/2013 4:39:00 PM
My vote goes to Gen IV ,i admit i enjoyed all Gens but IV was an atrocity.

Stealth Rock ruined the meta game and is one of the reasons why Gen IV was so horrible , aside form the deviant art tier Pokemon design's , the balancing and pacing was horrible , platinum manged to make it even worse some how.

Only good thing to come out of Gen IV was HG/SS and Cnythia
#2MottmanPosted 4/3/2013 4:43:06 PM
Agree with IV.
---
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
- Shing Meteoryte, Tales of Hearts
#3rahxephon122Posted 4/3/2013 4:44:50 PM
I liked all of them but I think Gen II had the worst Pokemon. Some were good but there's a lot I don't like.
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!
#4RyvellPosted 4/3/2013 4:45:00 PM
I don't know what it was, but I just couldn't get into Gen IV. I've tried going through it twice, but I always get bored around the 7th or 8th gym and give up.
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/1zqelb8.png
#5DeathSoul2000Posted 4/3/2013 4:47:12 PM
3 was an absolute joke. Worst mon designs, worst music, completely shut out of any gen 1/2 mons until FR/LG were out, time feature except you can't even check it unless you go back to your house plus they removed day/night, worst looking mascots ever, i would say too much water but thats a given.... there's so much i hate about that gen its not even funny.
#6PeteZaHutx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 4:49:34 PM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
3 was an absolute joke. Worst mon designs, worst music, completely shut out of any gen 1/2 mons until FR/LG were out, time feature except you can't even check it unless you go back to your house plus they removed day/night, worst looking mascots ever, i would say too much water but thats a given.... there's so much i hate about that gen its not even funny.

Gen 3 trumpet music , lol tentacool > Gen 4' in its entirety

i could handle Gen III but 4? Nope
#7LemonKweenstaaaPosted 4/3/2013 4:52:08 PM
Gen 2 had the worst Pokemon designs.

I kind of liked gen 4, but you're right about the pacing. Its atrocious.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
31,795 > 66,980 -Sailor Goon
#8sentoworfPosted 4/3/2013 4:52:58 PM
Gen 4
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#9SuichimoPosted 4/3/2013 4:53:50 PM
I've gotta second the Gen 3 mention. It got rid of the majority of everything that G/S/C improved on, tried to "reset" Pokemon but didn't keep it exclusive to Gen 3 Pokemon(Gen 5 pulled this off though), and the latter half was so slow thanks to most of it being on/under water.
---
Aries- The look on your face will be priceless when you find that forty pound watermelon in you colon. -Weird Al
#10VyersPosted 4/3/2013 4:53:52 PM
D/P was pretty bad, compared to the rest. I mean, it's REALLY slow - in battle and out - the graphics show their wear, and really slow the pace down. And, there are way too many pre-/post-evolution Pokemon compared to new original Pokemon.

If it wasn't for online and special/physical splits, the game would be worthless.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!