Don't bother sitting down, because you'll stand right up when you see this

#1Marcster1994Posted 4/3/2013 8:08:00 PM
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/03/bravely-default-flying-fairy-will-be-localized-for-the-west/

This isn't an April Fools joke, son.
---
3DS FC: 4725-7947-0440 ~ NNID: MarcsterS
PSN: Marcster1994 ~ Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/EnglishLanguage/
#2rahxephon122Posted 4/3/2013 8:09:55 PM
My reaction is as apathetic as when I saw the first topic on this.
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!
#3hyper kobun dashPosted 4/3/2013 8:11:03 PM
Dammit!!!

I should have been sitting down when I read this tc.

Now I need to change my pants -_-
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#4RyuVegasPosted 4/3/2013 8:11:26 PM
The amount of blind praise this game gets boggles my mind. From My Perspective this game has WARPED peoples opinions so much it wouldn't matter if it turned out to be s***: Y'all would still buy and it and be like "This is teh best thing Square Enix Made EVAR!"

Seriously... the fandom circling this game is so ridiculous high, it boggles my mind that people get away with it on RPG games, but ANY OTHER GAME and overhyping it gets you ragged on by everyone else. But not this genre. Apparently it is the Holy Grail of Video Game Genres and everyone should be kissing RPG's figurative royal feet. -_-
---
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP: FE:Awakening, C:LoS:MirrorOfFate
'I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you.' ~ XImperialDragon
#5Tzuba12Posted 4/3/2013 8:12:23 PM
RyuVegas posted...
The amount of blind praise this game gets boggles my mind. From My Perspective this game has WARPED peoples opinions so much it wouldn't matter if it turned out to be s***: Y'all would still buy and it and be like "This is teh best thing Square Enix Made EVAR!"

Seriously... the fandom circling this game is so ridiculous high, it boggles my mind that people get away with it on RPG games, but ANY OTHER GAME and overhyping it gets you ragged on by everyone else. But not this genre. Apparently it is the Holy Grail of Video Game Genres and everyone should be kissing RPG's figurative royal feet. -_-

I think you need to calm down. Take a breath.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#6Pork_buttonmashPosted 4/3/2013 8:12:23 PM
I keep hearing about this game but never had any interest in it due to localization uncertainty. But, if this information is legit, I will look into it and may add it to my want list...
#7confettistormPosted 4/3/2013 8:14:28 PM(edited)
And suddenly, the cries of thousands of people could be heard in the distance.

Standing? My two feet have been 60% off the floor in the last 3 minutes.
#8rahxephon122Posted 4/3/2013 8:14:22 PM
Pork_buttonmash posted...
I keep hearing about this game but never had any interest in it due to localization uncertainty. But, if this information is legit, I will look into it and may add it to my want list...

Same here.
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!
#9RyuVegasPosted 4/3/2013 8:18:02 PM(edited)
I think you need to calm down. Take a breath.

You're response doesn't even make sense in context, as for 1, I am calm, and 2 lol at telling someone to take a breath over the internet. "You so Cool, Internet Tough Guy."

But seriously look at these responses and the way this topic was worded in its creation? NO OTHER Genre, let alone one single franchise in gaming, just gets this much "OMG I just Wet myself!" Praise. Why do you guys do it? It makes you RPG fans look Childish and Pathetic to be so blindingly praising all the damn time.
---
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP: FE:Awakening, C:LoS:MirrorOfFate
'I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you.' ~ XImperialDragon
#10Lord_FroodPosted 4/3/2013 8:17:49 PM
rahxephon122 posted...
My reaction is as apathetic as when I saw the first topic on this.

Seriously. It's just another JRPG. There is literally nothing special about this game.
---
"I'd prolly AS if I went to a Pokemon board." - Foofyhead
Official Something or Other of That One Group