I'm going to buy a 3DS soon and I just have 1 question

#21DeathSoul2000Posted 4/5/2013 5:12:40 AM
Excess-Fat posted...
Saiyan_Emperor posted...
Is there that big of a benefit of buying the XL instead of the regular 3DS? Is it that big of a deal?

Learn 2 use the search function, it is there for a reason.

How about you do everyone a favor, stop being an ass, and **** off. We don't need any more ignorant newbies on this site.
#22sondastPosted 4/5/2013 5:59:53 AM
Gandalf the Istari posted...
We have this conversation everyday. 60-70% of people say XL every time. 30ish% are holdouts on the original for some (usually exaggerated) reason.

The 30% are typically poor people that can't justify a whole new purchase for a couple of upgrades.
#23SafetyReyPosted 4/5/2013 6:05:39 AM
sondast posted...
We have this conversation everyday. 60-70% of people say XL every time. 30ish% are holdouts on the original for some (usually exaggerated) reason.

The 30% are typically poor people that can't justify a whole new purchase for a couple of upgrades.

Last month I bought 3 3ds xl and a regular 3ds for myself, for me It's a preference thing.
---
Waiting for the frost white 3ds [us]
If i slept at night how would i watch you?
#24PokeMasterPosted 4/5/2013 7:06:15 AM
sondast posted...

Bigger =/= better.
And opinions and stuff.

The upgrades aren't worth it imo.
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#25sondastPosted 4/5/2013 3:09:21 PM
Fact: Newer is always better.
#26PokeMasterPosted 4/6/2013 3:17:13 AM
sondast posted...
Fact: Newer is always better.

Argumentum ad novitatem.
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.