1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Seriously, HarmoKnight, Seriously
2 years ago#11
I liked the rhythm thief demo better, i still gotta buy that game
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZdlGJhPhv4
2 years ago#12
I hear it's a bit too easy for a seasoned rhythm game player.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
2 years ago#13
lolno
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
2 years ago#14
It's pretty good. The music should have been more catchy and diverse though, in my opinion. And the timing can feel slightly off at times, or downright precise (e.g. Final Trial). I don't regret buying it though.
---
"Why do we feel these rainbows are so fairytale-like? Have you ever thought about that?"
2 years ago#15
I beat the Bee boss on my own, first time, without failing even once.
---
Games on my Preorder List: N/A
2 years ago#16
Vyers posted...
I hear it's a bit too easy for a seasoned rhythm game player.

I find that it's a bit of a toss up. The timing (at least for me) can be a bit tricky- I'm often attacking or jumping too early or late- but the game is quite generous with giving a Gold rank in each level (you can mess up quite a few times in comparison to other rhythm games I've played). I've only got a handful of silver ranks and the rest gold so far, although I haven't played any songs on double speed yet except for a few of the Pokemon songs I've unlocked.

But yeah, the game is fun. If you like rhythm games it's a great addition, and I feel that it's worth the price tag.
---
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.
2 years ago#17
Best thing on the eShop? Even if you're only counting eShop exclusives, Unchained Blades is much better. It also has a much better 3D effect, too.

Not saying that HarmoKnight is bad, though.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
2 years ago#18
It's a fun game, and a refreshing change of pace to see Game Freak put out a new IP. I'm hoping to see them do more with Tempo and the gang in the future.
---
i thought they were nameless orphans who climbed ice hoping to find a new guardian. - Zembaphobia on the Ice Climbers.
2 years ago#19
the 3d is kinda lame on it... :/

but yeah it's a good game, bit trip runner looks better though.
And it's kinda easy...and the bosses aren't too fun.

But still, 8/10 stuff.
---
Retro reviews at
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba
2 years ago#20
UltraOshawott posted...
I beat the Bee boss on my own, first time, without failing even once.

This. I beat it Perfect first try. In the full game, though. Maybe the demo is messed up because I've heard other complaints about how hard it is.

Also, I died on the first dog boss my first try, so I'm not particularly great at the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Seriously, HarmoKnight, Seriously

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived