Seriously, HarmoKnight, Seriously

#11DishSoapPosted 4/4/2013 2:08:42 AM
I liked the rhythm thief demo better, i still gotta buy that game
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZdlGJhPhv4
#12VyersPosted 4/4/2013 2:20:42 AM
I hear it's a bit too easy for a seasoned rhythm game player.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#13abbyhitterPosted 4/4/2013 8:14:03 AM
lolno
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#14Halladay32Posted 4/4/2013 8:40:24 AM
It's pretty good. The music should have been more catchy and diverse though, in my opinion. And the timing can feel slightly off at times, or downright precise (e.g. Final Trial). I don't regret buying it though.
---
"Why do we feel these rainbows are so fairytale-like? Have you ever thought about that?"
#15UltraOshawottPosted 4/4/2013 9:15:27 AM
I beat the Bee boss on my own, first time, without failing even once.
---
Games on my Preorder List: N/A
#16ssbmrocksPosted 4/4/2013 9:18:22 AM
Vyers posted...
I hear it's a bit too easy for a seasoned rhythm game player.

I find that it's a bit of a toss up. The timing (at least for me) can be a bit tricky- I'm often attacking or jumping too early or late- but the game is quite generous with giving a Gold rank in each level (you can mess up quite a few times in comparison to other rhythm games I've played). I've only got a handful of silver ranks and the rest gold so far, although I haven't played any songs on double speed yet except for a few of the Pokemon songs I've unlocked.

But yeah, the game is fun. If you like rhythm games it's a great addition, and I feel that it's worth the price tag.
---
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.
#17GhetsisPosted 4/4/2013 9:25:05 AM
Best thing on the eShop? Even if you're only counting eShop exclusives, Unchained Blades is much better. It also has a much better 3D effect, too.

Not saying that HarmoKnight is bad, though.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#18LucasClausPosted 4/4/2013 10:39:00 AM
It's a fun game, and a refreshing change of pace to see Game Freak put out a new IP. I'm hoping to see them do more with Tempo and the gang in the future.
---
i thought they were nameless orphans who climbed ice hoping to find a new guardian. - Zembaphobia on the Ice Climbers.
#19LonelyGoombaPosted 4/4/2013 10:42:00 AM
the 3d is kinda lame on it... :/

but yeah it's a good game, bit trip runner looks better though.
And it's kinda easy...and the bosses aren't too fun.

But still, 8/10 stuff.
---
Retro reviews at
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba
#20CompassPosted 4/4/2013 11:12:58 AM(edited)
UltraOshawott posted...
I beat the Bee boss on my own, first time, without failing even once.

This. I beat it Perfect first try. In the full game, though. Maybe the demo is messed up because I've heard other complaints about how hard it is.

Also, I died on the first dog boss my first try, so I'm not particularly great at the game.