Best way to clean your 3DS game cartridges?

#11OoSubaruoOPosted 4/4/2013 6:27:49 AM
Squirrelette posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
Squirrelette posted...
The best way is to ***not buy used carts at Gamestop to begin with***. Stickers on the back? Really? No stickers= no black smudges.

What? Gamestops here barely sell used games without a box anymore.

Really? That's weird. Ours are all going to the "toss the box, slap on a sticker and shove it in the locked case" method. They started doing that within the past year or so. The shelf display for DS/3DS is almost nonexistent here. In fact, I don't think the one location has ANY used DS/3DS games in cases any more.

The only things I see behind glass cases, are iPods/used 3DS/Vitas. Only 1 Gamestop in my area actually has a few DS games in a glass case.
#12OoSubaruoOPosted 4/4/2013 6:29:39 AM
90sRetroGaming posted...
@ mjc0961

Don't even bother posting in my thread or any others in the future with an attitude like that. seriously, get lost.

The guy is a nuisance.
#13SquirrelettePosted 4/4/2013 6:55:22 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Squirrelette posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
Squirrelette posted...
The best way is to ***not buy used carts at Gamestop to begin with***. Stickers on the back? Really? No stickers= no black smudges.

What? Gamestops here barely sell used games without a box anymore.

Really? That's weird. Ours are all going to the "toss the box, slap on a sticker and shove it in the locked case" method. They started doing that within the past year or so. The shelf display for DS/3DS is almost nonexistent here. In fact, I don't think the one location has ANY used DS/3DS games in cases any more.

The only things I see behind glass cases, are iPods/used 3DS/Vitas. Only 1 Gamestop in my area actually has a few DS games in a glass case.

Not here in my area of south NJ. You can barely FIND the 3DS/DS section in our GS's. The used games are carts only now and all in the case.
---
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~
#14MrKunioPosted 4/4/2013 10:14:05 AM
isoprphyl Alcohol on a qtip.

Never use water, it will rust the contacts.
---
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
3DS Fc: Mr. Kunio - 3437-4087-1475
#15SquirrelettePosted 4/4/2013 10:17:35 AM
MrKunio posted...
isoprphyl Alcohol on a qtip.

Never use water, it will rust the contacts.

You don't want to get *any* kind of liquid on the contacts. Ever.
---
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~