Would it be a "wise" choice if i trade my vita for a 3ds xl?

#1zaiwenPosted 4/4/2013 1:04:41 AM
If it's the hardware alone i still prefer the vita.. But when games are involved i'm starting to lose interest in my collection of fighting games. I have no interest in ragnarok odyssey or similar games. The only game that keeps me entertained is hotshots golf.

Now if i trade my vita for a 3ds xl, will i have more choices of games? Gotta start searching for some prospective games on 3ds.. As well as its predecessor, the ds.
---
GT & PSN: zaiwen3
#2Commander_GreilPosted 4/4/2013 1:10:17 AM
Depends. If you're going to trade it into EB then no, as you get practically nothing for it but if you're selling to someone for a reasonable price I don't see why not. I love my vita and 3DS fairly equally.
---
CP:Fire Emblem Awakening, P4G, Skyrim, FF4(PSP)
OFWGKTA Golf Wang Free Earl
#3MishimaBloodPosted 4/4/2013 1:10:44 AM
If u have no interest in MH style games and J/S RPGs then doNT bother. If fighters are your type then stay with the vita
---
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced
PSN:SSmokinSickStyle
#4Rev0luti0nN0wPosted 4/4/2013 1:13:39 AM
ebay it
#5pbandjamesPosted 4/4/2013 1:19:21 AM
zaiwen posted...
If it's the hardware alone i still prefer the vita.. But when games are involved i'm starting to lose interest in my collection of fighting games. I have no interest in ragnarok odyssey or similar games. The only game that keeps me entertained is hotshots golf.

Now if i trade my vita for a 3ds xl, will i have more choices of games? Gotta start searching for some prospective games on 3ds.. As well as its predecessor, the ds.

Honestly, 2013 is shaping up to be the best year of the 3DS yet. There's a lot of good games coming out or confirmed for localization across different genres. I think you'll find quite a few titles you like.

I'm going broke just trying to keep up with the titles. Every time I plan my money, another game gets confirmed this year for release that I want. It's crazy.
---
Game news is the best news.
#6mjc0961Posted 4/4/2013 1:56:28 AM
Hell yes. Vita has no games, 3DS has piles and piles of games. The only reason I don't trade my Vita in for a 3DS is because I already have a 3DS.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#7the_NGWPosted 4/4/2013 2:28:09 AM
No. Just save up for a 3DS instead. The Vita has Soul Sacrifice coming out, as well as Persona 4 Golden, Uncharted, and Gravity Rush already out, plus the ability to play Playstation Classics.

The 3DS is more than worth owning, and between the two I would probably choose the 3DS, but there is no reason to not own both.
---
"Do you have the courage to ride with the devil?"
Now Watching: Kamen Rider Wizard, Kamen Rider Den-O