Any good sales on the 3DS XL?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any good sales on the 3DS XL?
3 years ago#1
Just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere that's currently having any sales/discounts on the XL?? my girlfriend really wants one for her birthday which is in about a month and i think it'd be the perfect gift for her as she has been barrowing my aqua 3DS and absolutely loves Pokemon Black and Kingdom Hearts
PSN: JayHawkGriffinKC
3DS FriendCode: SuperFly25: 0989-1754-1338
3 years ago#2
You just missed them by a week.

Target had them at $159
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
3 years ago#3
I believe its going to be on sale at Target next week for $169.
3 years ago#4
Just get WalMart to price match the Target sale that happened last week. I brought the ad in to my local WM today and they price matched even though the sale is over. BTW, my WM still has 4 yellow LE XLs.
PSN: IDruggedShamu
Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats.
3 years ago#5
IDruggedShamu posted...
Just get WalMart to price match the Target sale that happened last week. I brought the ad in to my local WM today and they price matched even though the sale is over. BTW, my WM still has 4 yellow LE XLs.

You should go et all 4 if you can still price match them.
E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!
3 years ago#6
Already did XD. I hate to be that kind of guy... but no one else in the area seems to have wanted them.
PSN: IDruggedShamu
Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats.
3 years ago#7
If you have Meijer in your area you can get a 3DS XL and Luigi's Mansion or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and get a $40 Meijer gift card.
Always interested in any Pokemon event distribution cartridges. My email is in my profile.
3 years ago#8
Wallydraigle posted...
If you have Meijer in your area you can get a 3DS XL and Luigi's Mansion or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and get a $40 Meijer gift card.

I checked the ad, $199 for the 3DS XL and around $40 for a game to get $40 free gift card. I checked the rules, Meijer won't price match competitor's ad while giving the free gift card at the same time. So you got to choose between getting that $159 ad matched and nothing else, or spending almost $140 to get the gift card.
3DS friend code 1762-2819-7829
3 years ago#9
I believe its going to be on sale at Target next week for $169.

Where did you get this info? I regret that I missed out on the Target sale, so I'm seriously hoping you're not pulling my leg here.
Meh.
3 years ago#10
IDruggedShamu posted...
Already did XD. I hate to be that kind of guy... but no one else in the area seems to have wanted them.

Did you really,where is your proof?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any good sales on the 3DS XL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived