Streetpass question...

#1NessEggmanPosted 4/4/2013 11:51:42 AM
OK my friend is having a problem with streetpass data.

He has two 3DS consoles and has been streetpassing with himself in Theatrhythm Final Fantasy.

So far it has been successful, but he wants to change his streetpass profile in his second file on Theatrhythm to send himself something new.

He says he's deleted the streetpass data on both consoles. Then he deleted the second save file (slot B) in the Theatrhythm game. He created new Streetpass data with the original file (slot A) on the original 3DS. Then he created a new save file (in slot C) and new streetpass data with the alternate 3DS.

Even though he's getting streetpasses again, he says they're the same old data from the save file that was in slot B, even though he's apparently deleted slot B's save file completely and erased the streetpass data from the second 3DS and saved a new one using slot C. But the second 3DS is still giving the old slot B data to the original 3DS when they streetpass.

Is there a workaround to this? Or an explanation to something he might be missing? He's hounding me to send him my 3DS and copy of the game through the mail T_T
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."