3ds would be the perfect system

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3ds would be the perfect system

User Info: I_R_WINNER

I_R_WINNER
3 years ago#11
Only noticed it really badly on Kid Icarus on my XL.
Best tomahawk video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a-VjIlADpo

User Info: trenken

trenken
3 years ago#12
joeyx4x posted...
if the ppi wasn't so low :( I hate to complain, but the ppi for 3ds is like 99 while theyre are movbile phones with pixel desnitys as high as 450ppi. i hate that it bothers me but we're so used to looking at high pixel density phones it just sucks going back to 3ds, but it's unforunate because i want it to be the great system it is but nintendos compromise really hurt it

The iphone retails for like $600. Of course its going to be a better device. Nintendo is trying to sell a pretty low end device for a low end price. You get what you pay for. You dont get $600 worth of hardware for $150. Its not possible.
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero

User Info: Nnamz

Nnamz
3 years ago#13
Even if it had 200+ PPI it still lacks a second analog stick and is a rectangle (which is not comfortable for long gaming sessions), has a visual gimmick (3D) which is incompatible with it's gameplay gimmick (motion controls) and lacks a lot of horsepower. It would be a better system with more pixel density for sure, but that's the least of it's problems in my opinion.
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
3 years ago#14
Well, the 3DS screens are most certainly better than the DS screens. But even the PSP screen seems of better quality than the 3DS ones. I do think the resolution is stupendously low, Nintendo really went bare bones as far as the screens go sadly.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: vervaine

vervaine
3 years ago#15
I'd take no region lock over better screen any day.

Higher pixel density would be nice though. On XL, it hurts.

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#16
Nnamz posted...
Even if it had 200+ PPI it still lacks a second analog stick and is a rectangle (which is not comfortable for long gaming sessions), has a visual gimmick (3D) which is incompatible with it's gameplay gimmick (motion controls) and lacks a lot of horsepower. It would be a better system with more pixel density for sure, but that's the least of it's problems in my opinion.

Ouch.

Sucks that you're right ;-)
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411

User Info: joeyx4x

joeyx4x
3 years ago#17
i love nintendo its just that the one small thing ppi, wouldve made a WORLD of difference, the screen kwality ( i dont have a kwu button xD) makes it seem like a cheap toy. sometimes the 3d makes the graphic look very nice but when its off the colors are bland washed out and just hard to look at
Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code: 2236 2329 6327
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3ds would be the perfect system

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived