3ds would be the perfect system

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3ds would be the perfect system
2 years ago#11
Only noticed it really badly on Kid Icarus on my XL.
---
Best tomahawk video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a-VjIlADpo
2 years ago#12
joeyx4x posted...
if the ppi wasn't so low :( I hate to complain, but the ppi for 3ds is like 99 while theyre are movbile phones with pixel desnitys as high as 450ppi. i hate that it bothers me but we're so used to looking at high pixel density phones it just sucks going back to 3ds, but it's unforunate because i want it to be the great system it is but nintendos compromise really hurt it

The iphone retails for like $600. Of course its going to be a better device. Nintendo is trying to sell a pretty low end device for a low end price. You get what you pay for. You dont get $600 worth of hardware for $150. Its not possible.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
2 years ago#13
Even if it had 200+ PPI it still lacks a second analog stick and is a rectangle (which is not comfortable for long gaming sessions), has a visual gimmick (3D) which is incompatible with it's gameplay gimmick (motion controls) and lacks a lot of horsepower. It would be a better system with more pixel density for sure, but that's the least of it's problems in my opinion.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
2 years ago#14
Well, the 3DS screens are most certainly better than the DS screens. But even the PSP screen seems of better quality than the 3DS ones. I do think the resolution is stupendously low, Nintendo really went bare bones as far as the screens go sadly.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
2 years ago#15
I'd take no region lock over better screen any day.

Higher pixel density would be nice though. On XL, it hurts.
2 years ago#16
Nnamz posted...
Even if it had 200+ PPI it still lacks a second analog stick and is a rectangle (which is not comfortable for long gaming sessions), has a visual gimmick (3D) which is incompatible with it's gameplay gimmick (motion controls) and lacks a lot of horsepower. It would be a better system with more pixel density for sure, but that's the least of it's problems in my opinion.

Ouch.

Sucks that you're right ;-)
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
2 years ago#17
i love nintendo its just that the one small thing ppi, wouldve made a WORLD of difference, the screen kwality ( i dont have a kwu button xD) makes it seem like a cheap toy. sometimes the 3d makes the graphic look very nice but when its off the colors are bland washed out and just hard to look at
---
Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code: 2236 2329 6327
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3ds would be the perfect system

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived