Name a 3DS game that surprised you and a 3DS game that disappointed you.

#11DeathSoul2000Posted 4/4/2013 2:04:25 PM
BlueBombei2 posted...
sockesocke posted...
surprised: kid icarus
disappointed: mirror of fate (worst castlevania to date).

If you think it's the worst Castlevania to date you must be 10....

Surprised: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GoI. I hate roguelikes usually.

Disappointed: Castlevania: MoF

So you argue its not the worst castlevania yet you're disappointed by it - yeah, that makes sense.
#12MideonNVisceraPosted 4/4/2013 2:06:52 PM
Surprise : Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Disappoint: Code of Princess
---
3DS: 4768-7535-1219
#13BlueBombei2Posted 4/4/2013 2:09:07 PM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
BlueBombei2 posted...
sockesocke posted...
surprised: kid icarus
disappointed: mirror of fate (worst castlevania to date).

If you think it's the worst Castlevania to date you must be 10....

Surprised: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: GoI. I hate roguelikes usually.

Disappointed: Castlevania: MoF

So you argue its not the worst castlevania yet you're disappointed by it - yeah, that makes sense.

Because it's the only one in the series right? There is no way I can be more disappointed with any than MoF is there? How oh how could I possibly hate a game more than a game I was just disappointed by? OH MY LAWD How have I made a grave mistake in the realm of logic and reasoning!
#14BlueBombei2Posted 4/4/2013 2:11:10 PM
No but seriously.... Castlevania Legends, Castlevania 64, Legacy of Darkness, Bloodlines. All worse games than Mirror of Fate.
#15g6260(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 2:11:37 PM
Mirror of Fate sucks but you'd have to be crazy to think its worse than the likes of Simon's Quest, Castlevania Legends, or the N64 games.

Personally, I can't stand any of the pre-SoTN games in the series, and would rather play MoF over them in a heartbeat. I'd still rather have a proper Metroidvaia any day of the week though.
---
GT: amillionknivezz
http://i.imgur.com/ComI0.gif
#16temgunPosted 4/4/2013 2:22:06 PM
Surprised: Virtue's Last Reward. I thought 999 amazing and I thought there was no way VLR would top it, but it easily trumps it. Amazing.

Disappointed: Theatrhythm FF. I do like the game a lot. The gameplay is very fun and the soundtrack is awesome. However, almost everything good is DLC. So many of the song choices are very questionable and all songs are cut to about 2 minutes. I would really have hoped to have a much more complete game. Why couldn't they have used a 4GB cart? Oh right, DLC.
---
In a search of a cunning signature.
#17GhetsisPosted 4/4/2013 2:23:07 PM
BlueBombei2 posted...
No but seriously.... Castlevania Legends, Castlevania 64, Legacy of Darkness, Bloodlines. All worse games than Mirror of Fate.

64 worse than MoF? Legacy of Darkness and Bloodlines, one of the best games in the series, is worse than MoF?

Drugs are bad, mmkay?
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#18DarkIVloonPosted 4/4/2013 2:25:43 PM
Surprised: Frogger 3D, Shinobi

dissapointed: mario tennis open
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
#19xflame10Posted 4/4/2013 2:28:23 PM
surprised: heroes of ruin, it's surprisingly fun.
disappointed: mk7, something just feels off about it.
---
3DS FC: 1118-0280-0555
PM me if you add me.
#20AdlezLegendPosted 4/4/2013 3:03:31 PM
Surprised: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Disappointed: Sticker Star
---
http://i.imgur.com/cj79Kmp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jFdwtgk.jpg