Name a 3DS game that surprised you and a 3DS game that disappointed you.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Name a 3DS game that surprised you and a 3DS game that disappointed you.
3 years ago#21
Surprised: Pokemon MD Gates of Infinity. First one I played, and it was super.

Disappointed: Paper Mario: Sticker Star. It was ok, but I wish they would stop changing the formula of the series. It's super annoying.
CP:Fire Emblem Awakening, P4G, Skyrim, FF4(PSP)
OFWGKTA Golf Wang Free Earl
3 years ago#22
Surprised: Etrian Odyssey IV, Rhythm Thief, and Style Savvy. The demos sold me on all 3.

Disappointed: Tekken 3D Prime, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II, and Sonic Generations.
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
3 years ago#23
Surprised: FEA (dem pairing mechanics)

Disappointed: None yet!
Pokemon Black fc-5243 1202 3802 Megaman Rj fc:2493 5945 5724 Yugioh 2010 4383 3896 9610<---visit my blog :u!
3 years ago#24
Surprised- Resident Evil Revelations (Loved how the setting was on a cruise ship. And fun controls with the motion sensor.)

Disappointed- Paper Mario Sictker Star (Got it last Christmas, got up to chapter 3 and just stopped playing it. I'm contemplating on finishing it at some point.)
"There is good in this world, Mr.Frodo.....and it's all worth fighting for." Samwise Gamgee in Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
3 years ago#25
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon not as good as the first but a LOT better then I had hoped

Mario Kart 7 maybe I'm just tired of the games I'm not sure but something about this game I just couldn't stand played it once then sold it
Xbox/PSN Name Demon Wolf191
3 years ago#26
Surprised: Fire Emblem (Never played a FE game before, just heard good things about it and had extra cash)
Disappointed: Tom Clancy (It was cheap, so not much of a loss, but still didn't like it)
If anyone wants to buy me games, steam name is trevman727
3 years ago#27
Pokémon Rumble Blast and Heroes of Ruin.
You can guess which is which.
3 years ago#28
Tales of the Abyss

Paper Mario Sticker Star (I wrote a review giving it a 9/10, but I've changed my opinion since then.)
Official Dratini of the Pokemon X Board <<<LOL (FIRE EMBLEM: A SPOILERS)
3 years ago#29
Surprised: Pokemon Rumble Blast. Bought it during the initial game drought, was expecting a decent game. Ended up being one of my favorites.

Disappointed: Rayman 3D. I don't know what it is, but I just can't get into it. It's been a while since I've given it another try though...
Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might...Holy **** IT'S A SATELLITE!
3 years ago#30
Kid Icarus Uprising

None. And I own Paper Mario Sticker Star.
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Name a 3DS game that surprised you and a 3DS game that disappointed you.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived