Name a 3DS game that surprised you and a 3DS game that disappointed you.

#81King3448Posted 4/4/2013 9:27:42 PM
Surprised: FE Awakening.
Disappointed: MH3 Ultimate
---
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one in the same thing." - Solid Snake
#82vagamesPosted 4/4/2013 9:43:11 PM
Surprised/Loved: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Disappointed: Fire Emblem: Awakening

It's a very bipolar relationship.
---
3DS: 1461-65262579
http://www.youtube.com/vanimusgames
#83CTBradumsPosted 4/4/2013 9:47:56 PM
Surprised: Fire Emblem. I figured it'd be a shallow SRPG, but it was actually pretty fun.

Disappointed: Kingdom Hearts: DDD. I figured it'd be a fun Action-RPG, but it was actually pretty shallow and mindless.
#84Scisor50Posted 4/4/2013 9:57:35 PM
None dissapointed so far. But I guess either I know how to spot the good ones or I've been lucky.

I've fallen in love with Virtue's Last Reward though. Like I thought I would. lol
---
Maybe you've already seen the truth.
"Only idiots answer a question with another question"
#85Virtue777Posted 4/4/2013 10:06:44 PM
Surprised: Fire Emblem Awakening
Disappointed: Castlevania: Mirror of Fate (garbage, garbage, garbage), Paper Mario Sticker Star
---
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#86AugustDreamingPosted 4/4/2013 10:09:16 PM
I was really suprised by Dark Moon, other then a few problems the game is really good.

I suppose I was disappointed by Sticker Star, it could of been a lot better (although I still like the game)
---
White 2 FC ( Belle ) - 0562 6193 3719
http://www.youtube.com/user/AugustDreams
#87crispyoPosted 4/4/2013 10:18:28 PM
Surprised: LoZ OoT i know, probably doesnt count as a 3ds game, but it was my first play of it and really impressed me as ive never been a zelda fan.

Disappointed: MK7. It was one if the reasons i bought the 3ds, and ive barely touched the game over the last year, sigh...
---
3DS FC: 4253-3731-6211
#88Storm_WalkerPosted 4/4/2013 10:34:33 PM
Pleasant Surprise: REvelations
Just when I thought survival horror was getting stale, they throw me a new RE that's in 3D, has old-school scares, and takes place (mostly) on the ocean, and the ocean and fish in general scare the hell out of me.
Disappointment: Spirit Camera
After being denied the localization of Fatal Frame IV, I hoped this game would stay to "haunt" me for awhile instead. It was too short, and while the AR gameplay was interesting, I feel that it still crippled the game's overall quality. AR gameplay needs to be much more advanced before it can make a game that can compete with the main Fatal Frame series.
---
"I'm feelin' peachy keen, so f%@& you, and thanks for asking ^/.^"
#89EnddorPosted 4/5/2013 12:12:04 AM
Surprised: Fire Emblem Awakening. I'd never been a Fire Emblem fan before, but this game has absorbed over 60 hours of the last month or so.

Disappointed: Sticker Star and Kid Icarus. For me Sticker Star had absolutely no replay value and Kid Icarus had almost no initial play value. I got bored with them and moved on.
---
We're on an amazing flight in space!
#90BlueBombei2Posted 4/5/2013 12:15:37 AM
Ghetsis posted...
BlueBombei2 posted...
No but seriously.... Castlevania Legends, Castlevania 64, Legacy of Darkness, Bloodlines. All worse games than Mirror of Fate.

64 worse than MoF? Legacy of Darkness and Bloodlines, one of the best games in the series, is worse than MoF?

Drugs are bad, mmkay?

You are three people in the world think Bloodlines is a good game xD Horrible game.