Name a 3DS game that surprised you and a 3DS game that disappointed you.

#91CHOVI3Posted 4/5/2013 12:18:19 AM
Surprised: kid icarus uprising, mighty switch force
disappointed: 3d classics excitebike (remembered the game as more awesome... guess i was wrong)
pushmo (too repetitive)
mario kart 7( just lacks something)
---
Please feed the trolls, they make this boards more lively.
3DS FC: 3566-1571-6130 Now playing Persona 3 Portable
#92Anema1986Posted 4/5/2013 12:34:52 AM
BlueBombei2 posted...
Ghetsis posted...
BlueBombei2 posted...
No but seriously.... Castlevania Legends, Castlevania 64, Legacy of Darkness, Bloodlines. All worse games than Mirror of Fate.

64 worse than MoF? Legacy of Darkness and Bloodlines, one of the best games in the series, is worse than MoF?

Drugs are bad, mmkay?

You are three people in the world think Bloodlines is a good game xD Horrible game.

4, bloodlines isnt the best, but is far for being the worst, making the levels a boss rush was intense and add a new level of challenge of the classic series
---
The only time where a bible is useful is in a castlevania game
#93Willie_MakeitPosted 4/5/2013 5:16:27 AM
Surprised: Devil Survivor Overclocked (I never liked Srpg's before I played that)

Disappointed: Heroes of Ruin. That game had so much potential, but it was an epic fail.
---
Sig.
#94AceGamer11xPosted 4/5/2013 5:22:02 AM
Surprised: Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure, such a great game.

Disappointed: Mario Tennis Open.
---
Lurker of adofus
FC: 1590-4913-4456
#95SIurmsMcKenziePosted 4/5/2013 5:28:45 AM
Surprised: NSMB2
Disappoint: PMSS
---
The official party worm!
#96mumpsy21Posted 4/5/2013 5:29:48 AM
Surprised: VLR
Disappointed: KHDDD(my 6th KH game) and MH3(my first MH game)
---
Honey, who sweetened the Earth simply by existing. A threatening existence, his very world was on the brink of joy. Joy that lasts forever, the joy of death.
#97muffinmasherPosted 4/5/2013 5:57:12 AM
Surprised: Kid Icarus Uprising. At the time, I had no idea what to expect from this game, and it turned out to be super awesome.

Disappointed: Pilotwings. One of the only video games i've ever bought that I've been truly disappointed by.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
#98nameless0101Posted 4/5/2013 7:02:15 AM
Suprised

Ghost Recon : Shadow Wars - Not an amazing game but it was much better than i'd been expecting and filled in my tactics rpg void whilst I waited for fire emblem.

Disappointed

Super Monkey Ball - Not enough levels and all the available levels were far to easy. The minigames were also to few and quite frankly sucked
---
Xbox Live Gamertag DeludedFool
PSN Name also DeludedFool
#99Virtue777Posted 4/5/2013 9:38:21 AM
Castlevania Bloodlines may not be the best Castlevania, but it's a thousand times better than that terrible 2D God of War clone that is Mirror of Fate. What a garbage game. Anyone who likes that game is a caveman with no taste.
---
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#100StephenYap3Posted 4/5/2013 11:37:09 AM
Surprised:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star

It blew me away by the great ideas it had, as well as the fun battle system. It doesn't have a story, new characters, familiar gameplay, and other elements the series is known for, but in this case, why should I care? It was my favorite 3DS game until Fire Emblem: Awakening came in.

Disappointed:
Tetris Axis

I was hoping it would have the fun multiplayer modes from Tetris Worlds, but sadly, there aren't any. Plus, the Mii utilization is pointless in this game.
---
Awaiting for Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...