How much could I get if I sold my my psp and games.

#11shotgunheadshot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 4:39:27 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
Take it into Gamestop and see how much you'll get, give it all to them if you want.
Or
Look up how much each game is going for on Ebay. Then either use Ebay, or Gamegavel.

We're not a price guide, and no one should be doing the grunt work for you. You can easily find this out on your own.

Most likely I will sell it all on the kijiji website where you can post free ads in my local city. I live in Canada.
#12MrKunioPosted 4/4/2013 4:41:01 PM
You have a lot of common games that, chances are, gamestop will give you next to nothing for.

Selling the whole bundle on ebay would be your best bet. Someone will want it.
---
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
3DS Fc: Mr. Kunio - 3437-4087-1475
#13SalogyPosted 4/4/2013 5:19:00 PM
Do gamestops still carry UMDs? Last I heard they were on clearance. My local gamestop doesn't carry them at least.
---
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs
#14BurgerTime79Posted 4/4/2013 5:39:35 PM
Salogy posted...
Do gamestops still carry UMDs? Last I heard they were on clearance. My local gamestop doesn't carry them at least.

Some locations got rid of them to conserve space for other product. From the ones I've been to in my area, they still have some left. Some of the stores have stopped keeping the DS games in cases, and only put the carts behind glass.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#15abbyhitterPosted 4/4/2013 5:46:11 PM
I wish I could get a PSP for cheap. I just want to play Kingdom Hearts BBS.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!