I swear to God if they don't release a 2D Metroid for 3DS.

#31RyuVegasPosted 4/5/2013 5:13:56 PM
I_R_WINNER posted...
I could see 2D and 3D Metroids working well on 3DS. Why not both?

This.

rahxephon122 posted...
PsychoWolfX posted...
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
I want a port of Other M like they're doing with DKCR.

People might hate me for saying this, but I totally agree with this. I didn't get Other M on the Wii and, despite popular opinion, the game looks really good to me.

I would RATHER have a new 2D style Metroid though. Or even Ports of Super and Fusion.

You can find them NEW at GameStop for $6 or so.

50 CN points out of the deal too.

Maybe we want an Other M port because we don't want to deal with the BS control setup they choose for Other M? It is at least half the reason I'm getting DKCR3D even though I already own it on Wii. The Gyro would help even more so in the First Person sections on the 3DS for Other M. I might actually TOUCH Other M if it gets ported to the 3DS
---
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP: FE:Awakening, C:LoS:MirrorOfFate
'I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you.' ~ XImperialDragon
#32its_mattPosted 4/6/2013 5:18:03 PM(edited)
bladehunter12 posted...
a fusion remake with some added content would be a dream come true!

No way, all the early 3ds adopters got the original for free, we need a new game not more lazy remakes.
#33StarmanJuniorPosted 4/6/2013 5:18:06 PM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
I want a port of Other M like they're doing with DKCR.

no you don't
---
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.
#34themegaman7Posted 4/6/2013 5:20:59 PM
Agreed on more 2d metroid

Also:

Super Metroid >>> Zero Mission >>> Prime > Fusion > Prime 2 >>>>>>> Other M >>>>>>>>>> Prime 3
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#35TVthePunisherPosted 4/6/2013 5:54:28 PM
TC wrote

I'm curious what the rest of your statement was going to be. Normally when someone says they swear to God or whoever (Satan maybe?), there's usually something that follows involving what they'd do if they don't do what you want.

For example, "I swear to God if they don't release a 2D Metroid for 3DS...I'm going to kill myself". Not that I endorse suicide but...

I agree regardless with the statement, they should release a 2D Metroid. A new one of course, or make Super Metroid available. As Metroid and Metroid II are downloadable.
---
Butt-hurt. Butt-hurt, everywhere! People are so easy to offend...yet the things they find offensive are usually the most hilarious!
#3621_21Posted 4/6/2013 6:14:36 PM
TVthePunisher posted...
TC wrote

I'm curious what the rest of your statement was going to be. Normally when someone says they swear to God or whoever (Satan maybe?), there's usually something that follows involving what they'd do if they don't do what you want.

For example, "I swear to God if they don't release a 2D Metroid for 3DS...I'm going to kill myself". Not that I endorse suicide but...

I agree regardless with the statement, they should release a 2D Metroid. A new one of course, or make Super Metroid available. As Metroid and Metroid II are downloadable.

He's saying nothing will happen if he swears to god they don't release a 2D metroid for 3DS.
---
Currently playing:
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#37RedHairVegeta(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 12:07:08 AM
Maybe we want an Other M port because we don't want to deal with the BS control setup they choose for Other M? It is at least half the reason I'm getting DKCR3D even though I already own it on Wii. The Gyro would help even more so in the First Person sections on the 3DS for Other M. I might actually TOUCH Other M if it gets ported to the 3DS

I find Other M to have some of the best controls of this generation. I'm not even kidding. The story is iffy, but the gameplay is top-notch.
---
Excuse me, more spaghetti please.
And bring some more egg rolls while you're at it.
#38RedHairVegeta(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 1:23:55 PM
Up.
---
Excuse me, more spaghetti please.
And bring some more egg rolls while you're at it.
#39SoaringDivePosted 4/8/2013 1:42:57 PM
RedHairVegeta posted...

I find Other M to have some of the best controls of this generation. I'm not even kidding. The story is iffy, but the gameplay is top-notch.

Yeah, I love the controls, camera, and all around gameplay of Other M. I'd love for them to use that gameplay engine for Metroid V. Just with a better job with the level design (because, hopefully, we won't be bogged down by an out-of-place plotline).
---
PM (on GFaqs) me if you add me (I won't bite)
3DS: 2148-8150-1379 | Steam:SoaringDive | PSN:SoarDive
#40trenkenPosted 4/8/2013 1:52:52 PM
Its hard for me to see them even bothering. Other M was a disaster. I think they just want to leave Metroid alone for a good while. Just like they did between Super and Prime. Many years passed by with nothing related to Metroid at all.

I think we're in that period again.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero