Black Line on my NEW Pikachu 3DS XL :( UPDATE!

#51kdiz4321Posted 4/6/2013 9:29:03 PM
PeteZaHutx posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...
PeteZaHutx posted...
Excess-Fat posted...
Neo1661 posted...

Over here a product has to last a certain amount of time and if doesn't then you can get exchange, repair or refund (depending how long you've had it)

"Over here?", wow I wasn't informed that la-la land had any official residents wonder how the economy’s coming along. Seems video game systems aren't the only things created defective. (Can't believe this topic is still going *Rolls Eyes.emoticon*)

are you serious?

He is unfortunatly :/. it's pretty scary tbh :(.

LOL im laughing hard now , this guy must be on something strong!

I feel kind of sorry for him. A person who believes that people should be okay with a new product that is sent to them no matter what condition it's in must get ripped off a lot.
---
I am not an early adopter. If your system is as awesome as you say it is, it will still be in stores when the games I want are out.
#52FinalFantasyForever(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 9:09:45 AM
Called Nintendo repair and said I have 15 days (this Friday) to return the defective item back to Walmart, so they chose UPS Blue shipping (2 day overnight) instead of the usual UPS Ground 4-10 business days) and gave me a tracking number.

I input it on the website and notice it's going to Ohio instead of my actual state and the weight is 8 pounds, when the device, at most, is at or under 2 pounds! Makes no sense. I was hoping to get it back by Wednesday, per the tracking information, but now I don't know.

Can it get any worse than this?
---
Game Grabs, Trailers, and Pickups!
http://www.youtube.com/storino03
#53FinalFantasyForever(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 9:28:04 AM
Gave me the wrong tracking number (obviously), so waiting on the correct one. Here's hoping it was shipped today or yesterday to arrive on time. :\
---
#54tranceaddict19Posted 4/9/2013 9:28:50 AM
L

O

L
---
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373
#55alphame4Posted 4/9/2013 9:36:04 AM
Excess-Fat posted...
What I don't understand is why people feel the need to be compensated for every little thing, when you spend money on a product it's not always going to be "like new", after a while the products bound to suffer from a little natural ware n' tare.

Wow.

Excess fat to the brain indeed.
---
Steam: Spacerik | PSN: Spacemooncow | Wii U: the-fiend | 3DS: 4296 - 2991 - 9745 | Battle.net: RoboWalrus
#56Excess-FatPosted 4/9/2013 10:54:40 AM
alphame4 posted...
Wow.

Excess fat to the brain indeed.

Why, thanks for the compliment ^ ^.
---
Currently Playing: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, MegaMan ZX, Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded.
#57DalkinPosted 4/9/2013 11:32:28 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#58FinalFantasyForever(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 3:27:54 PM
Sent me the correct tracking number this time. Ups red, overnight, so I should receive it tomorrow sometime. Also getting the one I bought on Amazon too
---
#59mjc0961Posted 4/9/2013 3:33:48 PM
The number of people that care about your black line is less than the number of black lines your screen has.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#60Kill_Jill_Vol_1Posted 4/9/2013 3:36:15 PM
_Candice_ posted...
Excess-Fat posted...
What I don't understand is why people feel the need to be compensated for every little thing, when you spend money on a product it's not always going to be "like new", after a while the products bound to suffer from a little natural ware n' tare.

Please dont start this s***.

You know it's odd. In his own topic he started blindly attacking people and labeling them as the "defense force" if they were on Nintendo's side just for saying Pokemon graphics were decent. In here, it's the opposite. It's like I entered the twilight zone. I'm now expecting Endgame to show up and tell us how he got a Vanillite tattoo on his chest.
---
Why are you peeking in the mailbox, Razieru. -Vyers
3DS FC: 1032-2577-9994