What's the reason that holds you from buying a PS vita?

#121darkstar4221Posted 4/6/2013 8:28:25 AM
Price, poor PSP BC, and lack of games.
#122SpydaMang007Posted 4/6/2013 8:35:36 AM
I honestly WANTED to get the Vita when I was at the store deciding on my purchase, but the games I wanted to play CoD/AC got meh reviews and all had framerate problems. I really just want a handheld with console powers so I can play Madden, MLB, NBA and pretty much all the console games on the go.

But seeing how that hasn't happened yet, I opted for the 3DS because it had "fun" games that I knew I would enjoy like pokemon, Fire Emblem, Mario Kart, etc.

Maybe next gen handhelds will be able to harness the powers of current gen games. I really just want to be able to play a good sports game on the go.
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code - 0447-5588-8328
#123DarthFloatyPosted 4/6/2013 9:23:56 AM
Ateas posted...
I'm surprised by the sheer number of "I just hate Sony" votes. I don't understand this console brand loyalty/rivalry. I don't have a Vita because it's too expensive for me right now, but I really want one. I play my handhelds more than consoles, and the PSN store has so many great games on it. The Playstation Plus service is an excellent deal for its relatively low cost, and the potential for future games is definitely there. Any console where you can own almost every Final Fantasy in existence on one device is merit enough for owning one, in my opinion.

TL;DR: It's because of money, but I'll get one as soon as I can. Console loyalty is silly; go where the games are.

2.5% is "sheer number"? I'm hesitant to include the 7% from all of the above because that could have been picked just to say options 1 and 2.
#124Bancario51Posted 4/6/2013 9:30:43 AM(edited)
It has a lot of interesting games but to take advantage of its region free capability. 3DS has a larger library and they put far more effort in localizing the games we want to come overseas.
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#125cutegamebabePosted 4/6/2013 9:44:02 AM
I bought one for $120 used and I'm pretty happy with the purchase. The power of the system is amazing and with ps plus I immediately had some free games. The selection of games on psn is pretty robust and impressive.

I will admit that I always favor Nintendo handhelds and I wish that the handheld library would exist on a home console.
---
www.jefunhouse.com - Best video game podcast & blog!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/je-funhouse-we-are-what-you-play
#126TalicusPosted 4/7/2013 6:53:45 AM
Price for the system plus the price of the memory cards. I've been tempted by the 150 Euro PS Vita's over here but once you add the cost of a 16 GB memory card it's still way too expensive for my tastes.

There are only about 3-4 games on it that I'm interested in so I'm not going to shell out anything over 150 bucks for the system plus some games and a nice memory card.

I haven't even finished Uncharted 3 and Killzone 3 so I don't think the upcoming KIllzone and the already released Uncharted Golden Abyss can win me over.
---
Please excuse me for my poor English.
Thank you.
#127Mudkip_in_SpacePosted 4/7/2013 7:00:17 AM
Only game that interests me is Gravity Rush.
---
Any suggestions for a husband for Maribelle?
Why are Kairi's early game fetch quests so tedious?