Give me all teh FE D':
#12ares9090Posted 4/5/2013 6:59:07 PM
This guy is trying so hartd to troll, and he is miserabily failing at it
---
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> Black 2 FC Enyalio 0562 4621 2772
DW Collection: http://tinyurl.com/3qz7odk
#13Carbuncle009Posted 4/5/2013 7:16:08 PM
And this is currently relevant why?

Someone call the Doctor, we need a TARDIS so that this guy's argument is actually relevant.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 7 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I watch technicolor ponies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#14SakurafanboyPosted 4/5/2013 7:17:02 PM
Oh, so you got sick of trolling the Pokemon X board?
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#15Bahamut_10thPosted 4/5/2013 7:28:39 PM
What does Ken Sugimori has to do with it? He just draws the Pokémon.
Don't put his name in a topic that isn't about the hideous degradation of the design of new Pokémon since Gen V.
#16Bikes-Posted 4/5/2013 7:45:55 PM
PeteZaHutx posted...
Is the story in D/P canon or was it replaced by Platinum?

Does pokemon even really have a canon >_> The games at most only make slight references to one another (baring B/W2 I assume although I haven't played those)
#17Second_ChancesPosted 4/5/2013 7:47:39 PM
Oh look, it's INTERWEBUSER.

Does no one remember him?
#18INTERWEBUSER(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 2:26:31 AM
What does Ken Sugimori has to do with it? He just draws the Pokémon.
Don't put his name in a topic that isn't about the hideous degradation of the design of new Pokémon since Gen V.

HURR DURR - maybe it's time to do some research.

Satoshi Tajiri and Sugimori are the two founding partners of Game Freak. They are the largest individual (non-corporate) shareholders in the company.

Junichi Masuda, the composer-director of the Pokemon games, reports to him.

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/09/12/the-goal-of-pokemon-blackwhite-was-difference/

Masuda created a 200 page document on how to innovate the series for Black/White, only to get most of it rejected by Ken Sugimori because he's apparently too lazy:

(As for Sugimori, his first reaction to Masuda’s proclamation of the newly-declared revolution of the content was, “…Again?” His next reaction, after hearing the plan, was, “Don’t give me so much work…”)

For Black/White, Masuda took on the role of the “idea man,” while Sugimori was the “damper,” to prevent him from going too far. He was in charge of making sure that the games retained that aspect of “Pokémon-ness.”

Right...I suppose "Pokemon-ness" means G/F/W starters, 8 gyms, Team Blabla, E4+C, rival, Pokedex, etc. etc. etc. Some bug-infested forest in the first half of the game. Some big metropolis with a multi-floor dept store. Some generic normal type rodent (Rattata clone) and bird Pokemon (Pidgey clone) in the early routes. You know, the exact same old s*** that hasn't changed in over a decade.
---
#19RocketZXbluePosted 4/6/2013 2:52:33 AM
lol X2 and Y2
I mean if it happens what are you gonna do? if it generates profit they'll do it
but you gotta wonder, 3DSs can UPDATE games now, they could either give free DLC to make people keep playing the game, or go the dreaded DLC route for new content D:
---
3DS FC: 4098 - 2370 - 5638 looking for 3DS friends PM ME.
Admin of StreetPass San Jose Facebook page.