Nintendo Club code trade?

#1TatsuSuouPosted 4/5/2013 12:58:18 AM
Not sure if this is against the rules but I hope not.

I bought a 3DS XL a month back and can register either Luigi's Mansion or Mystery Dungeon for that free game promo they're running. The thing is I'm probably not going to buy either.

Would anyone be willing to trade a Fire Emblem Awakening Nintendo club code (that's the only one I have) for either of those game's codes?
---
Feel The Ether
http://backloggery.com/Mayadome
#2CAPSARPosted 4/5/2013 6:38:34 AM
TatsuSuou posted...

I bought a 3DS XL a month back and can register either Luigi's Mansion or Mystery Dungeon for that free game promo they're running. The thing is I'm probably not going to buy either.

Would anyone be willing to trade a Fire Emblem Awakening Nintendo club code (that's the only one I have) for either of those game's codes?

Do you seriously think someone is going to trade away their free game? Or if they didn't buy a 3DSXL that they'd trade away extra coins for a game that's been out for over a month?
#3donnbobhardyPosted 4/5/2013 6:50:10 AM
Somebody who bought both games might. I'm pretty sure you can still get points for Fire Emblem.
---
---
3DS FC: 4296-3311-3613 PM if you add me
#4SlaysmePosted 4/5/2013 7:05:42 AM
CAPSAR posted...
TatsuSuou posted...

Do you seriously think someone is going to trade away their free game? Or if they didn't buy a 3DSXL that they'd trade away extra coins for a game that's been out for over a month?

You're a douchebag, with no need to post.
---
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme
#5CAPSARPosted 4/5/2013 7:28:31 AM
Slaysme posted...
CAPSAR posted...
TatsuSuou posted...

You're a douchebag, with no need to post.

Well he asked a stupid question.

yes you can still get points for Fire Emblem, however you get more for Pokemon and Luigi because they are still so new.
#6ilovedietcokePosted 4/5/2013 10:24:58 AM
Why would anyone give you a $40 eshop download plus the cn coins from both games for a single cn code?
---
Won't Change This Sig Until Jack Thompson Is Brutally Beaten To Death By Kids "Under the Influence of Violent Video Games."
#7TatsuSuou(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 2:07:21 AM(edited)
CAPSAR posted...

I wasn't aware of the extra coins thing. Does that apply to new games or something?

Oh well, I figured it was worth asking. My Fire Emblem code is still there if anyone wants to trade but if not then that's fine too.

ilovedietcoke posted...
Why would anyone give you a $40 eshop download plus the cn coins from both games for a single cn code?

People that didn't buy a brand new 3DS XL? You don't get a free $40 eshop game unless you buy the console and one of the two selected games.
---
Feel The Ether
http://backloggery.com/Mayadome
#8BurgerTime79Posted 4/6/2013 2:29:12 AM
People are allowed trade as long as what they're trading is of equal value.
What you're attempting to do, is get a $30-40 value game for free through getting someone's code. That's not allowed.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#9ilovedietcokePosted 4/6/2013 11:40:37 AM
ilovedietcoke posted...

People that didn't buy a brand new 3DS XL? You don't get a free $40 eshop game unless you buy the console and one of the two selected games.

I'm fully aware of how the promo works, and even if some one could not take advantage of said promo they could get far more than a single club Nintendo code for a LM:DM OR PMD code at this point in time. If someone were interested in trading they would not do so for what you are offering.
---
Won't Change This Sig Until Jack Thompson Is Brutally Beaten To Death By Kids "Under the Influence of Violent Video Games."
#10strongo9Posted 4/6/2013 11:56:41 AM
Why would somebody do that? Either of those two codes are worth more than FEA.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m