Nintendo Club code trade?

#11DalennPosted 4/6/2013 12:48:17 PM
I'd help you out if I had a code TC, since the people here are apparently a bunch of ignorant douchebags. I do not see the problem with helping out someone and you only get like 10 less coins for registering an older game, you guys are beyond petty. If you aren't one already, have fun turning into a really crappy adult, cause that's where most of you are headed.
---
3DS Chekagnir : 2105 - 8657 - 6412
#12Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 4/6/2013 1:32:10 PM
tc is a joke stop being cheap and get your own CN Codes stop trying to rip ppl of with unfair trades.
/Fail Topic.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#13BurgerTime79Posted 4/6/2013 1:44:42 PM
Dalenn posted...
I'd help you out if I had a code TC, since the people here are apparently a bunch of ignorant douchebags. I do not see the problem with helping out someone and you only get like 10 less coins for registering an older game, you guys are beyond petty. If you aren't one already, have fun turning into a really crappy adult, cause that's where most of you are headed.

Hey, what part of the TC is breaking the ToU do you not understand? There's zero need to insult people because they're not handing over a free code to someone who is just going to turn it into a $40 game.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#14ilovedietcokePosted 4/6/2013 4:28:34 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
Dalenn posted...

Hey, what part of the TC is breaking the ToU do you not understand? There's zero need to insult people because they're not handing over a free code to someone who is just going to turn it into a $40 game.

^
This, 100%
---
Won't Change This Sig Until Jack Thompson Is Brutally Beaten To Death By Kids "Under the Influence of Violent Video Games."
#15ilovedietcokePosted 4/6/2013 4:28:45 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
Dalenn posted...

^
This, 100%
---
Won't Change This Sig Until Jack Thompson Is Brutally Beaten To Death By Kids "Under the Influence of Violent Video Games."
#16Aura_SpherePosted 4/6/2013 4:34:03 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
Dalenn posted...

^^ Exactly.

Lol at those who defend the people that do this kind of stuff.
---
3DS FC - (0748-2142-5452)
#17SlaysmePosted 4/6/2013 4:40:39 PM
ITT: its illegal to give stuff away.
---
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme
#18BurgerTime79Posted 4/6/2013 6:08:22 PM
Slaysme posted...
ITT: its illegal to give stuff away.

Not one single person in this entire topic has even hinted at that except for you.
Try and keep up, because you're obviously not paying attention to what's being said.

Posted by SBAllen:
-Beta/Game/DLC/Etc Code Giveaways: If you have a code for a game that you don't want, you can make a topic to give it away. You can NOT make a topic to attempt to profit from the code by trying to sell it or exchange it for something of monetary value. If a game has multiple identical valued DLC content (say, exclusives from different stores), you can ask to exchange your code for another one of equal value. This would be the only exchange allowed (that is, trading one DLC code for another from that exact same game).

The following topics are still not allowed:

-Begging/Asking For Beta/Game/DLC/Etc Codes: If people have codes to spare, they can make a topic offering one. You cannot make a topic asking people to give you one.

Read the part I put in bold.
The fact that he wants to get a $40 game for free by obtaining a code from someone in exchange for a code that does nothing but give some digital coins means he's exchanging for something for monetary value.
As for anyone who's about to go "Well it's still here, so it must not be against the ToU". Not everything gets removed around here. It doesn't prove innocence.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#19TatsuSuou(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 7:52:33 PM(edited)
I clearly stated in the OP what my intentions were. I kindly asked if anyone had a code for PMD or Luigi's Mansion so I could get the $40 free game promo. Everyone was fully aware of this fact.

I don't believe the trade was unfair if the person was willing to trade (obviously they're doing me a favour) and they had no intention of buying a 3DS XL so the promo was pointless to them.

I wasn't aware of the bonus coins thing for registering a game early so that was my fault.

Also I completely disagree with you BurgerTime79. It's not trading for something with monetary value. The codes are worth nothing and a single PMD or Luig's mansion code is the same as every other code if you don't have a 3DS XL that's eligible.

Topic closed as I know this will just drag out.
---
Feel The Ether
http://backloggery.com/Mayadome