its time for atlus to marry nintendo

#21prinnylord1Posted 4/5/2013 12:33:53 PM
Isn't Dragon's Crown excluse to the PS3 and Vita? Also console warz were more fun when I was 5 aruging with my friends about Mario beating sonic in a fight! ...But now that I think about it sonic would totally win...
---
A great game doesn't need "fancy voices" and "mindblowing graphics"
PSN stckman1 SSBB FC 0817-5697-7516
#22helldewPosted 4/5/2013 12:38:20 PM
prinnylord1 posted...
Isn't Dragon's Crown excluse to the PS3 and Vita? Also console warz were more fun when I was 5 aruging with my friends about Mario beating sonic in a fight! ...But now that I think about it sonic would totally win...

You have smash bros for that :P
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#23_Ultimate_Sora_Posted 4/5/2013 12:43:05 PM
Why so much hate towards consoles TC?

I doubt index corp would let go of atlus so easily.
I'd also hate to see how Nintendo would change their games.
---
3DS FC: 3566-2649-5921
BW FC: 3052-7834-7144 | BW2 FC: 4599-7286-8201
#24serenade_betaPosted 4/5/2013 12:46:31 PM
Well, even if Atlus is absorbed into Nintendo or becomes their second party developer, I doubt Nintendo would make any major changes to their games. Rather, with debugging staff from Nintendo, the game quality might actually improve.
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)
#25LemonKweenstaaaPosted 4/5/2013 12:49:01 PM
gamester_12345 posted...
i don't see the whole fame Persona has....what exactly does it do to the extent that it most possibly outshined even the main series?

Persona 3 and 4 (the only ones 90% of Persona fans have played) have much more mass appeal than the mainline SMT games. They take place at a Japanese high school, and there's a large focus on socializing with fictional friends and lovers. I rarely see people comment on the dungeon crawling and battle aspects. You know, the actual gameplay.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
31,795 > 66,980 -Sailor Goon
#26MetalLokiPosted 4/5/2013 12:54:35 PM
Xbox had Nine but that turned into a mess, the only good that came from Nine were some of the unique demons designs that have slowly been getting spread around. I don't even get where it could have gone wrong :C
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.
#27prinnylord1Posted 4/5/2013 1:36:33 PM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
gamester_12345 posted...
i don't see the whole fame Persona has....what exactly does it do to the extent that it most possibly outshined even the main series?

Persona 3 and 4 (the only ones 90% of Persona fans have played) have much more mass appeal than the mainline SMT games. They take place at a Japanese high school, and there's a large focus on socializing with fictional friends and lovers. I rarely see people comment on the dungeon crawling and battle aspects. You know, the actual gameplay.

You know... I just thought of that... You only hear people talking about their waifus and complain about voice acters...
---
A great game doesn't need "fancy voices" and "mindblowing graphics"
PSN stckman1 SSBB FC 0817-5697-7516
#28hydrocrush(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 1:46:49 PM
hyper kobun dash posted...
Looks at "Trashbox 360" collection.

Looks like Atlus was gracious enough to make Catherine and P4 Arena in addition to publishing Spectral Force 3 and King of Fighters XIII.

2013 and people still feel the need to take sides in console wars instead of just enjoying the damn games. Smdh.

hey braindead we decided published by doesent count

thats why trine 2 isent being counted now
---
black 2 FC 3998 4354 0836
#29hydrocrush(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 1:50:28 PM
_Ultimate_Sora_ posted...

alot of desperate trolls from the dieing trashbox and failstation areas come to cry because nintendo has been owning
ds over 150m and best selling system in history
wii is just under 100m

ps3+360+psp+vita still doesent add up to the ds+wii and now the wii u makes it higher

in fact right now the 3ds has the vita beat 7 to 1 which has everyone avoiding making anything for the vita
---
black 2 FC 3998 4354 0836
#30MetalLokiPosted 4/5/2013 2:24:56 PM
hydrocrush posted...
_Ultimate_Sora_ posted...

alot of desperate trolls from the dieing trashbox and failstation areas come to cry because nintendo has been owning
ds over 150m and best selling system in history
wii is just under 100m

ps3+360+psp+vita still doesent add up to the ds+wii and now the wii u makes it higher

in fact right now the 3ds has the vita beat 7 to 1 which has everyone avoiding making anything for the vita

This can't not be satire. There is no way I'm wrong this time.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.