Nintendo lying about digital only again

#1DarkIVloonPosted 4/5/2013 7:01:19 AM(edited)
Real Heroes Firefighter 3D came out to the Eshop yesterday. The Eshop claims that the game is digital only but I saw a retail copy inside a Gamestop months ago in Portland, Oregon.

This is the 2nd time that i am aware of that Nintendo has claimed a game to be digital only when a retail copy exists.

Mahjong 3D: Warriors of the Emperor
Real Heroes Firefighter 3D

both are Retail / Digital but Eshop says only Digital for both of them. Both are put out by the same company. So what gives? Next will be Alien Chaos 3D probably, its by the same company, i own the retail. Will prob say its digital only though.

Just want those to be aware, i'm sure not everyone is rushing out to DL Real Heroes Firefighters but just a heads up and to let everyone be aware.

Edit: Here is a link to Walmart selling the retail game http://www.walmart.com/ip/Firefighter-3D-Nintendo-3DS/20918235
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
#2-Hydreigon-Posted 4/5/2013 7:00:58 AM
Honestly, who cares?
---
Vyro of http://www.eShopGamers.com/
~I review crap~
#3DarkIVloon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 7:04:18 AM(edited)
-Hydreigon- posted...
Honestly, who cares?

Anyone who wants the game or was considering getting the game but doesn't like buying digital. Duh.

and you are saying this is a good practice for Nintendo? Do you think Nintendo has no clue what games have been released for their very own system? If it were a a well known franchise, people would be throwing a fit.

It doesnt matter if its the worst game on the 3DS. Point is, Nintendo is lying to you.
---
#4donnbobhardyPosted 4/5/2013 7:07:50 AM
Or... since the mislabeled games are from the same company, maybe that is the company that is screwing up? But hey, go ahead and trash Nintendo. It seems to make you happy.
---
---
3DS FC: 4296-3311-3613 PM if you add me
#5DarkIVloon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 7:11:57 AM
donnbobhardy posted...
go ahead and trash Nintendo. It seems to make you happy.
---

you're kidding me right? really? I better go laser remove this nintendo tattoo off my shoulder then since I hate them so much.

I'm just pointing out something that would be Important to me to not buy a digital game when a retail exists.

i mean really???
---
#6DeathSoul2000Posted 4/5/2013 7:16:16 AM
DarkIVloon posted...
donnbobhardy posted...
go ahead and trash Nintendo. It seems to make you happy.
---

you're kidding me right? really? I better go laser remove this nintendo tattoo off my shoulder then since I hate them so much.

I'm just pointing out something that would be Important to me to not buy a digital game when a retail exists.

i mean really???

people are 1000% more likely to notice it in store or on amazon or a gaming website first than notice it on the eshop first. oh and unless the title is specifically in DOWNLOAD EXCLUSIVES, and not download versions, your argument is completely invalid and doesn't work.
#7Lord_VishanaPosted 4/5/2013 7:17:29 AM
They made a slight mistake. I fail to see how this is a huge calamity...
---
Media Create Week 13 3DS: 66,980 Vita: 31,795 "It's beating the 3DS" - Sailor Goon 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#8NekoakumaPosted 4/5/2013 7:17:34 AM
NoA has done similar things with stating that games have 3D when they dont.
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#9DarkIVloon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 7:22:09 AM
shelling out money for a digital game when in heart you would want a retail, is no slight mistake.

i'm not here to argue with fanboys, or children.

Stated something and now i'm out, later.
---
#10DeathSoul2000Posted 4/5/2013 7:26:16 AM
DarkIVloon posted...
shelling out money for a digital game when in heart you would want a retail, is no slight mistake.

i'm not here to argue with fanboys, or children.

Stated something and now i'm out, later.

don't come back now, y'hear?