Preorder Bonus: Fire Emblem: Awakening Artbook! (UK)

#11SlimeStackPosted 4/5/2013 3:47:39 PM
SuperMarioBruvs posted...
SlimeStack posted...
Why did GAME have to close in Ireland!? I missed out on the Boo Stressball, too because it closed.

The one in Cork City still has the website displayed above the entrance. It makes me sad. :(

Yup, you can still see the Mario Sports Mix advertising stand through the window in the one in Monaghan. And HMV closed, too.

Yeah Gamestop completely gave up trying to compete thing in Cork, HMV and GAME kept them on their toes. :/
---
Moo
#12SuperMarioBruvsPosted 4/5/2013 3:53:31 PM
SlimeStack posted...
SlimeStack posted...
Why did GAME have to close in Ireland!? I missed out on the Boo Stressball, too because it closed.

The one in Cork City still has the website displayed above the entrance. It makes me sad. :(

Yup, you can still see the Mario Sports Mix advertising stand through the window in the one in Monaghan. And HMV closed, too.

Yeah Gamestop completely gave up trying to compete thing in Cork, HMV and GAME kept them on their toes. :/

HMV was also the only store near me that had Xenoblade. I didn't get it, though, and now the only place to buy it is online for extremely high prices.
---
Official nobody of whatever board I post on.
NNID: Jason101 3DS FC: 2793-1140-7595
#13vervainePosted 4/5/2013 4:23:37 PM
Another GAME exclusive?? They don't ship extra physical stuff to mainland Europe. Geez, at least give the exclusives to stores that do offer proper shipping :( Europe doesn't equal UK.
#14esoteric42Posted 4/5/2013 6:09:11 PM
Looks pretty nice, and like you said, it also looks like it's hardcover, or at least more substantial than the US version. Cheers!
---
US 3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141 (Bryan)
#15FefnirOmega13Posted 4/5/2013 6:31:26 PM
What? Really? Hmm...

How much is the pre-order price again? I might have to take advantage of this.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia