how much do you think gamestop will give me for each game?

#1IzanagiBlastPosted 4/5/2013 6:46:05 PM
Shinobi
Super Street Fighter IV 3D
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Pokemon White 2

I want to get rid of those games to buy other ones but i want to get some idea of how much they pay for them(I'm a powerup rewards member if that helps)
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#2dennis941012Posted 4/5/2013 7:00:25 PM
ebay
---
#3TheloPronoeoPosted 4/5/2013 7:02:46 PM(edited)
Shinobi will be about 7 dollars (amazon is the same right now)
Paper Mario: Sticker Star about 16 dollars (amazon would be about 11.25)

Can't find any data for the other two games for gamestop but I would guess that Pokemon White 2 should be near Paper Mario's trade in value as Pokemon games will usually get you more. Amazon is saying they would give credit up to 13.55 dollars for Pokemon White 2 and Amazon and Gamestop aren't usually that far apart for certain games, Pokemon being one of them.

Also, for future reference, I use cheapassgamer.com to find trade in value for Amazon and gamestop. They are usually pretty up to date as it's prices are submitted by users.
#4MarsfordPosted 4/5/2013 7:01:29 PM
My guess is 50 bucks for all of them.
---
Why are you NOT listening to White Skies when you could be listening to White Skies?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MDhdP94TKc
#5szunegaPosted 4/5/2013 7:14:35 PM
tivs.ca

Gives a good list of all games, take a look at the site.
---
The Wii and the NES had the most amount of shovelware ever.
#6esoteric42Posted 4/5/2013 7:31:44 PM
I usually just call my local gamestop and ask them over the phone. They usually tell me the answer.

Then I post on Craigslist and sell them to someone in town and make twice as much as I would had I traded it in at Gamestop (usually).
---
US 3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141 (Bryan)
#7BurgerTime79Posted 4/5/2013 7:56:49 PM
Cheapassgamer.com
Look on there, or go into Gamestop with your games and find out. We're not here to look up the prices for each individual game for you because you don't want to do it yourself. Yeah we could guess, but then that would just give fuel to someone to say we lied to them.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#8JSC3Posted 4/5/2013 9:17:57 PM
15 bucks total. trust me dude i have had experiences at gamestop... never sell a game there. theyll buy it for about 5 bucks, sell it for 35
---
Nintendo... Do us all a favor and BUY BACK RAREWARE!!!
#9blh88Posted 4/5/2013 10:53:25 PM
I'd say $20 tops. (and that's being generous)

If you want to get the most out of it, find a friend who will buy the lot, or list them on ebay/craigslist/facebook.
---
so delicious and moist
#10Alphamale001Posted 4/5/2013 11:07:08 PM
JSC3 posted...
15 bucks total. trust me dude i have had experiences at gamestop... never sell a game there. theyll buy it for about 5 bucks, sell it for 35

Not that I agree with it, but they are a business, not a be nice magic land where they don't need to make money to stay open. That being said, I never ever trade in games there. But that is mostly do to being a collector.

Also, why would you want Nintendo to buy Rareware? All the talent left years ago. It would be a waste of money.
---
GT: TWOTONTUN1C PSN: TwoTonTunic
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/Kenny_Blankenship/CNNGuyCartridges.jpg