So is King K Rool. in the extra levels of Donkey Kong Returns 3D?

#1Bancario51Posted 4/5/2013 8:04:01 PM
If not=no buy.
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#2XXXB0BXXXPosted 4/5/2013 8:09:36 PM
That's a silly reason to not buy a great game.
---
Baltimore Ravens - San Francisco Giants - Miami Heat - LA Kings - LA Galaxy
#3Cookie_AromaPosted 4/5/2013 8:10:29 PM
Have extra levels even been confirmed? All I heard was "extra content" which could refer to the easy mode and the new items that they've mentioned. The game isn't even being made by Retro Studios, so even if there was extra levels, I doubt they would be on par with the rest of the game.
#4XXXB0BXXXPosted 4/5/2013 8:11:25 PM
Have extra levels even been confirmed? All I heard was "extra content" which could refer to the easy mode and the new items that they've mentioned. The game isn't even being made by Retro Studios, so even if there was extra levels, I doubt they would be on par with the rest of the game.

You're right, Retro isn't making the remake, which makes it nearly impossible to have new levels. *Crosses fingers for unlockable DKC 1-3*
---
Baltimore Ravens - San Francisco Giants - Miami Heat - LA Kings - LA Galaxy
#5SMASHKING84Posted 4/5/2013 9:05:33 PM
XXXB0BXXX posted...
That's a silly reason to not buy a game.

this
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Please check out my pokemon lp:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty0G7lOSuaU
#6Genericgamer667Posted 4/5/2013 9:13:24 PM
I never understood the deep devoted love some have for the Kremlins. They are alright but some people act like they are the jesus of ....video game enemies or something
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#7Silvah_WolfPosted 4/7/2013 11:59:32 PM
As someone who's been a fan of the series since the SNES DKC games, it's hard not to want to see the Kremlins again. I bought the DKCR but I don't care to get the 3DS port if there really isn't anything new in it, especially no K. Rool.

I mean, imagine that as a kid you owned the SNES had and all the Mario games on it. Especially say, Super Mario World, and all the baddies were very memorable... Especially that last fight with Bowser on top of his castle! The music was great and you'd play it over and over again, unlocking the Secret World and finding the all the warp points!

Years pass and you get your N64 for Christmas along with Super Mario 64, now they're all in 3D! Everyone's all there including some new guys! How amazing that even Bowser got to star in this game!

Then you wait... and wait.. and wait for a new Super Mario game. Consoles come and go, and at best there's random appearances that Mario makes in the general Nintendo party games. And when all those fighting games were coming out, you would hold your breath and hope that maybe, MAYBE you'll get to see Bowser as an enemy (he'd be great! he can breathe fire! But seeing Luigi in Brawl was a fantastic victory. Maybe Nintendo didn't forget about Super Mario yet..) At worst, there's a stupid rhythm drum game with a warp pipe that you desperately buy in hopes of getting to play one of your favorite games as a kid (only to be disappointed and slightly hate yourself as you pound out the beat to "Stupid Cupid")

You're an adult now, and finally, FINALLY Super Mario gets a real new game! So nostalgic- and challenging too! But... the enemies are all different. There's not a single koopa, or goomba... and Yoshi's been replaced by an ostrich. It's sad to see most of the stars missing but you still enjoyed it. Hopefully now there may be more Super Mario games but at this point you have no faith in it really happening since you've waited nearly 13 years for this game, who knows when another entry into the series will happen.

It feels bad, man.
---
Black: 2322 5888 1305
#8rizsparkyPosted 4/8/2013 2:18:48 AM
Don't Rare own K. Rool now?
---
PSN: Rizsparky
3DS FC: 4597-0164-7987
#9DeathSoul2000Posted 4/8/2013 2:21:16 AM
i admit i want to see the kremlings if only because the tikis were extremely kiddy, especially tiki tong. he looks (and sounds) like he came straight out of a saturday morning cartoon.
#10McmadnessV3Posted 4/8/2013 2:35:48 AM
rizsparky posted...
Don't Rare own K. Rool now?

Nope
---
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.