So is King K Rool. in the extra levels of Donkey Kong Returns 3D?

#21SMASHKING84Posted 4/8/2013 7:57:55 AM
nope the current dk is dkjr's son this has been stated before.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Please check out my pokemon lp:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty0G7lOSuaU
#22deimos91Posted 4/8/2013 8:03:32 AM
Bancario51 posted...
If not=no buy.

well go play your COD child
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#23mahgah91Posted 4/8/2013 8:05:40 AM
Genericgamer667 posted...
I never understood the deep devoted love some have for the Kremlins. They are alright but some people act like they are the jesus of ....video game enemies or something

No one reveres Kremlins. But think about the big picture of the Donkey Kong games. From Donkey Kong Country to Donkey Kong 64, we had Kremlins as enemies for Donkey Kong. Not only was that during a lot of people's childhoods, that was the vast majority of good Donkey Kong games. How many other Donkey Kong games can you name that weren't spin-offs or gimmicks?

We're all used to Kremlins. When we see Donkey Kong beating on Kremlins, it feels just as right as when we see Mario jumping on Goombas and Koopas or Link killing Moblins and Octoroks.

These new enemies in DKCR? They feel so generic to me. Retro definitely put effort into creating the enemies, so I'm not knocking the effort or creativity, but they don't have the unified "pirate" theme that Kremlins did, they don't connect me to the world in DKCR as well as DKC games did.
#24SkyminxyzPosted 4/8/2013 8:06:37 AM
Genericgamer667 posted...
I never understood the deep devoted love some have for the Kremlins. They are alright but some people act like they are the jesus of ....video game enemies or something

<.< That's the whole point really. There average enemies (but with cool designs, at least for it's time)) people expect in games, but the Tinkies are just sooooo bad (in every way) that the crocs seem golden in comparison.

That and at least each croc had their own voice in the ports/remake of the original as well, while the tinkies are pretty much all mute with no story of why they even came to boot. (I never beat the very last level of DKCR, 8-B or w/e so if they actually explain it then ignore this last part.)

Heck K K Rool himself was probably the lamest design for the crocs in the first game, which says a lot. But he's especially cooler than the tinkie boss in DKC2 at least.
---
Official Oshawott of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.