Japanese master race once again shows us why we suck... at gaming.

#11strongo9Posted 4/6/2013 11:07:14 AM
Stuff like this is done by people across the world all the time.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#12Swiftblade09Posted 4/6/2013 11:08:14 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
Swiftblade09 posted...
All I see is a typical speedrun

It's not exactly typical. The precision, timing, path planning, etc... that's very impressive. It's by no means a simple game to speedrun... in fact, it's an incredibly hard game to speedrun. Try speedrunning the game yourself to see if you can produce the same or a better result on even a single one of those stages (not just with time, but also same amount of star coins gathered).

A) I don't have the game
B) I've seen much more impressive speedruns in person
C) I'd rather have fun playing a game
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raiz5MAb98Q
Official Salamence of the Pokemon X and Y boards
#13ShinyAlchemyPosted 4/6/2013 11:14:41 AM
What happened at 57:45 to 57:53?
---
Don't be upset because of what you can't do. Do what you do best, live as carefree and optimistically as you can because some people aren't able to do that.
#14nonexistinghero(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 11:18:08 AM
ShinyAlchemy posted...
What happened at 57:45 to 57:53?

In the first Bowser castle of world 8 he died a lot on-purpose. He got an invincibility racoon suit and a special P-wing for dying 10 times in that level. The P-wing allows him to skip most of a level straight to the end. Since the final bowser level is multiple parts, he saved it for the final part... to skip it completely.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#15nonexistinghero(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 11:19:14 AM
Swiftblade09 posted...
Swiftblade09 posted...

It's not exactly typical. The precision, timing, path planning, etc... that's very impressive. It's by no means a simple game to speedrun... in fact, it's an incredibly hard game to speedrun. Try speedrunning the game yourself to see if you can produce the same or a better result on even a single one of those stages (not just with time, but also same amount of star coins gathered).

A) I don't have the game

Speedrunning is fun for people who do it. Aside from that, you don't seem to understand that, which makes me highly doubt you've seen better speedrunners in action in-person.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#16Swiftblade09Posted 4/6/2013 11:22:46 AM
Swiftblade09 posted...
Swiftblade09 posted...

A) I don't have the game

Speedrunning is fun for people who do it. Aside from that, you don't seem to understand that, which makes me highly doubt you've seen better speedrunners in action in-person.

I do understand that but I don't have fun doing it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raiz5MAb98Q
Official Salamence of the Pokemon X and Y boards
#17monkeypahngPosted 4/6/2013 11:45:06 AM
Swiftblade09 posted...
Swiftblade09 posted...

A) I don't have the game

Those three reasons do not justify or back-up your initial statement at all.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#18NamcoMuseum2Posted 4/8/2013 4:18:03 PM
Grand_Blue posted...
I would like to see the Japanese "master race" try to 100% Super Meat Boy. Think they can handle it?

There's actually videos on Nico Video of Japanese people playing Super Meat Boy.
#19Sealed_SealPosted 4/13/2013 10:50:20 AM
Fast.
---
"My name is Zoe Trent and to the full extent, I'm a big b**** here." - some purple dog
"It's so much fun being dumb!" - Dumb Russell