Is that Zelda oracrina game worth getting a 3ds for.

#11Excess-FatPosted 4/6/2013 3:05:50 PM
No, I consider it one of the lesser 3DS games and I found it to be extremely boring with its numerous fetch-quests and annoying dialogue. I can only see this game being good for nostalgia fans but otherwise it has aged horribly even with the fresh coat of paint. You should get NSMB2 or hold out for smash IMO. Also using the search function doesn't hurt.
---
Currently Playing: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, MegaMan ZX, Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded.
#12vervainePosted 4/6/2013 3:35:10 PM
I got the 3DS for Ocarina of Time. Never played any of the Zelda games and wanted to try one of the 3D ones. It was worth of it, though of course the system has many more great titles.
#13derekfishbowlPosted 4/6/2013 3:53:00 PM
There are many fantastic games that make the 3DS worth buying. Zelda OoT is one of those games. Super Mario 3D Land, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Fire Emblem: Awakening are other must-own games IMO.

Now that the 3DS is so cheap and there is a solid library, there's really no excuse for not owning one.
---
Sony's E3 2013 megaton (courtesy of Megaman Omega):
http://img248.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=350248936_strengthmitten_122_82lo.jpg