New Mewtwo footage!

#41MetalLokiPosted 4/6/2013 6:07:48 PM
Starwars4J posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
Better watch out man, you'll be called a terrible poster and next on the ignore list!

The horror of it all!

Speaking of that, what kind of weak-willed kid has to use the ignore function?

I do, I have 83 people on ignore and more then half of them are from this board. I'm actually really proud of my ignore list :D
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The beautiful female investigator Ai is the Space Guardian Academys top agent.
#42PendragoonPosted 4/6/2013 6:15:13 PM
Phantom_Nook posted...
Jynx looks awful. red/blue preorder cancelled.

Mr. Popo seems to like her...
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#43duderdude3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 6:30:48 PM
Jynx always looked bad
#44bcorneliaPosted 4/6/2013 6:47:22 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Better watch out man, you'll be called a terrible poster and next on the ignore list!

Joke's on you, he's already been on my list for weeks at least. Deservedly so from what I remember.

You know, I'm just going to nip this in the bud right here and throw you onto there as well. You're acting like a baby and this seems par for the course- whenever a proven troll rears his head you seem to regularly be part of that dense group that starts babbling in their direction. It's funny how I'm getting criticized for using a board feature- fact is, Gamefaqs can be a real idiot magnet on occasion. "Weak-willed kid"... that's hilarious. People like yourself are the ones who lack the resolve to shut out this forum's worst when you become so insensed as to meaninglessly argue.

Good riddance. All I did was dissent and you suddenly take the opportunity to act like a smartass because someone dislikes something you like. Seriously, this really is all I did- you the other guy I ignored of whom has a proven track record) were the ones who decided to provoke me since you couldn't stand someone not buying your precious Pokemon game. Hell, I've been indifferent to to franchise for awhile and probably wasn't even going to get it anyway.

lol
---
This is an elite pirate
#45OoSubaruoOPosted 4/6/2013 7:09:05 PM
bcornelia posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...

Joke's on you, he's already been on my list for weeks at least. Deservedly so from what I remember.

You know, I'm just going to nip this in the bud right here and throw you onto there as well. You're acting like a baby and this seems par for the course- whenever a proven troll rears his head you seem to regularly be part of that dense group that starts babbling in their direction. It's funny how I'm getting criticized for using a board feature- fact is, Gamefaqs can be a real idiot magnet on occasion. "Weak-willed kid"... that's hilarious. People like yourself are the ones who lack the resolve to shut out this forum's worst when you become so insensed as to meaninglessly argue.

Good riddance. All I did was dissent and you suddenly take the opportunity to act like a smartass because someone dislikes something you like. Seriously, this really is all I did- you the other guy I ignored of whom has a proven track record) were the ones who decided to provoke me since you couldn't stand someone not buying your precious Pokemon game. Hell, I've been indifferent to to franchise for awhile and probably wasn't even going to get it anyway.

lol

TL;DR: I like to whine and be a hypocrite, so I'll add people onto the ignore list.
#46BigDaddyWingnutPosted 4/6/2013 7:48:00 PM
Heh heh heh. This is my first time on this board since the big Pokemon announcement, but I'm happy to see I was right. Back on March 30th, I predicted a Mewtwo form/evolution was gonna be the big news. I can't link to the topic because I'm typing on my Wii (just search "Saturday"). Woohoo! Go, me! :D

lol I need a life, I know... XD
---
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
SmashKing just equated liking Animal Crossing to supporting rape. Yep, that just happened. - Tzuba12
#47iGenesisPosted 4/6/2013 8:03:08 PM
Heh heh heh. This is my first time on this board since the big Pokemon announcement, but I'm happy to see I was right. Back on March 30th, I predicted a Mewtwo form/evolution was gonna be the big news. I can't link to the topic because I'm typing on my Wii (just search "Saturday"). Woohoo! Go, me! :D

lol I need a life, I know... XD

I just predicted that you'll have to collect 8 gym badges in the next 10 generations of Pokemon games. Want a medal?
---
GameFAQs.com: Where YOU make the content, but CBS makes the money.
http://lueshi.info/Mario_Zelda_Tier_List.gif
#48duderdude3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 10:04:13 PM
bump
#49Kill_Jill_Vol_1Posted 4/6/2013 10:10:49 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
bcornelia posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...

lol

TL;DR: I like to whine and be a hypocrite, so I'll add people onto the ignore list.

You know I never understood why people are ignore list trigger happy. The more people you put on there, the more likely someone else will quote them and you can see their post anyway.
---
Why are you peeking in the mailbox, Razieru. -Vyers
3DS FC: 1032-2577-9994
#50rahxephon122Posted 4/6/2013 10:13:04 PM
I have my mind 100% set to this being Mewtwo.
The design has really grown on me since its not as awful as the poster.
It's actually kinda cute. Hugs for Mewtwo! :D

Also, I feel I won't like it as much if it *doesn't* turn out to be Mewtwo. :/ I can see Mewtwo taking back his SSB spot from Lucario with this new form being his final smash.
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!