Pokemon no longer looks like a crappy DS game

#41temgunPosted 4/7/2013 3:59:36 AM
Ehh, the sprites look way better and the attacks look kinda lame.
---
In a search of a cunning signature.
#42Excess-Fat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 4:05:11 AM
Roksu posted...
Excess-Fat posted...
Looks like the defence force showed up, too bad you guys arrived late ^ ^.

Yes, where are they? Or is that your best rebuttal?

Rebuttal? If you want my rebuttal then go back and read through the topic, Iím not typing it all over again.
---
Currently Playing: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, MegaMan ZX, Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded.
#43SlimeStackPosted 4/7/2013 4:35:51 AM
I dunno what happened after the first few posts here, but I just want to say I find it funny that a so-called "graphics whore" seems to love games that don't even have particularly good graphics. :S
---
Moo
#44pbandjamesPosted 4/7/2013 4:41:18 AM(edited)
Excess-Fat posted...

So nobody can rebut negative opinions on the game without being on "the defence force?" Okay...

You're not evening using that term right. Defence force would be me not accepting any other opinions on the game. I do. If people don't like Pokemon, then they don't like Pokemon, but that doesn't mean I can't rebut their really simple negative view on it.

I like the game. Do I think it's the greatest ever? No. Do I think it's the greatest RPG ever? No. Do I have fun playing it? Yes. I'm not going to defend it to death like you seem to be trying to make me out to be, but if someone comes in with their broad and completely negative opinion stated like fact, then I'm going to say my views. Sharing views is kind of the point of a message board.

I don't think I even praised the series, really. I just said it's pretty good for some people. You seem to be blowing things out of proportion.
---
Game news is the best news.
#45Excess-Fat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 5:05:12 AM
pbandjames posted...
Excess-Fat posted...

So nobody can rebut negative opinions on the game without being on "the defence force?" Okay...

You're not evening using that term right. Defence force would be me not accepting any other opinions on the game. I do. If people don't like Pokemon, then they don't like Pokemon, but that doesn't mean I can't rebut their really simple negative view on it.

I like the game. Do I think it's the greatest ever? No. Do I think it's the greatest RPG ever? No. Do I have fun playing it? Yes. I'm not going to defend it to death like you seem to be trying to make me out to be, but if someone comes in with their broad and completely negative opinion stated like fact, then I'm going to say my views. Sharing views is kind of the point of a message board.

I don't think I even praised the series, really. I just said it's pretty good for some people. You seem to be blowing things out of proportion.

And that huge wall of text wasn't defensive? You don't even know who I was referring to when I mentioned "defence force" yet you charge at me like a blind bull. I think Iíll now consider you as part of that force.
---
Currently Playing: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, MegaMan ZX, Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded.
#46EmpirorPosted 4/7/2013 5:09:29 AM
squatch22 posted...
x23sephiroth23x posted...
If you're playing pokemon games for graphics, you're playing them for the wrong reasons

---
Pokemon Black fc-5243 1202 3802 Megaman Rj fc:2493 5945 5724 Yugioh 2010 4383 3896 9610
http://stevenjobs101.wordpress.com/<---visit my blog :u!
#47pbandjamesPosted 4/7/2013 5:49:56 AM
Excess-Fat posted...
pbandjames posted...
Excess-Fat posted...

And that huge wall of text wasn't defensive? You don't even know who I was referring to when I mentioned "defence force" yet you charge at me like a blind bull. I think Iíll now consider you as part of that force.

It's not defensive, it's clearing something up. I wasn't sure if you were referring to me, considering my post was right above yours. It's not my fault your post was so vague. And four small structured paragraphs is not a "wall of text." One big one of the same size would be.

If I'm on that vague, unspecific force, then you're a vague, unspecific troll.
---
Game news is the best news.
#48Excess-Fat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 8:36:51 AM
SlimeStack posted...
I dunno what happened after the first few posts here, but I just want to say I find it funny that a so-called "graphics whore" seems to love games that don't even have particularly good graphics. :S

And who might that be?
---
#49PhaseSlaethePosted 4/8/2013 8:39:36 AM
Looks like they finally polished up the Coliseum approach.

Only SEVERAL YEARS TOO LATE, Nintendo.
#50Excess-Fat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 8:44:06 AM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
Looks like they finally polished up the Coliseum approach.

Only SEVERAL YEARS TOO LATE, Nintendo.

Though it is more coliseum like, coliseum still looks far neater.
---