Pokemon no longer looks like a crappy DS game

#51blunderminePosted 4/8/2013 8:56:44 AM
Excess-Fat posted...
pbandjames posted...
Excess-Fat posted...
Looks like the defence force showed up, too bad you guys arrived late ^ ^.

So nobody can rebut negative opinions on the game without being on "the defence force?" Okay...

You're not evening using that term right. Defence force would be me not accepting any other opinions on the game. I do. If people don't like Pokemon, then they don't like Pokemon, but that doesn't mean I can't rebut their really simple negative view on it.

I like the game. Do I think it's the greatest ever? No. Do I think it's the greatest RPG ever? No. Do I have fun playing it? Yes. I'm not going to defend it to death like you seem to be trying to make me out to be, but if someone comes in with their broad and completely negative opinion stated like fact, then I'm going to say my views. Sharing views is kind of the point of a message board.

I don't think I even praised the series, really. I just said it's pretty good for some people. You seem to be blowing things out of proportion.

And that huge wall of text wasn't defensive? You don't even know who I was referring to when I mentioned "defence force" yet you charge at me like a blind bull. I think Iíll now consider you as part of that force.

If that's what you call a wall I'd hate to see your house.

But someone gives you a good post that doesn't agree with you and you get defensive and start calling him the "defense force" or whatever. That's just trolling. Grow up dude.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#52esoteric42Posted 4/8/2013 9:15:39 AM
I have never understood the appeal of this series.

Or why I continue to play it.

It's geared for an audience younger than myself.
---
US 3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141 (Bryan)
#53esoteric42Posted 4/8/2013 9:21:20 AM
Now it looks like a crappy 3DS game.
---
US 3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141 (Bryan)
#54Excess-Fat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 7:10:26 AM
blundermine posted...
But someone gives you a good post that doesn't agree with you and you get defensive and start calling him the "defense force" or whatever. That's just trolling. Grow up dude.

Irony at its finest, stay on topic.
---
Currently Playing: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, MegaMan ZX, Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded.
#55Big_IsaacPosted 4/9/2013 7:28:30 AM
TC has no idea how graphics work.
the more stuff a developer puts into a game, the more of a hit the graphics take. this is why Pokemon games typcially look like ass. they a bloody huge, and they only get bigger and bigger with every generation.
think about it: in Gen 6, the game will have over 700 unique character models for the pokemon alone. have fun trying to find an RPG that comes anywhere near close to that for its bestiary, let alone on a handheld system. color, texture and pallet swaps don't count.
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#56NamcoMuseum2Posted 4/9/2013 7:40:34 AM
TC, sell your 3DS, build a high end PC, and get the Crysis series.
#57BdowDELL222Posted 4/9/2013 7:46:07 AM
At least the battle models look fantastic and on par with all other 3DS games.
#58Excess-Fat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 10:44:12 AM
NamcoMuseum2 posted...
TC, sell your 3DS, build a high end PC, and get the Crysis series.

Sounds like a good plan!
---
Currently Playing: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, MegaMan ZX, Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded.
#59Excess-Fat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 10:45:36 AM
BdowDELL222 posted...
At least the battle models look fantastic and on par with all other 3DS games.

True.
---
#60kylemcauliffe15Posted 4/9/2013 10:54:37 AM
2D graphics =/= crappy DS game
---
PSN: Gasshu-kun
The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents. - Salvador Dali