Pokemon no longer looks like a crappy DS game

#61monkeypahngPosted 4/9/2013 11:05:03 AM
What crappy DS game are you referring to. Your topic title lacks context. Not to mention the sprites are not that bad.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#62Excess-Fat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 11:20:23 AM
monkeypahng posted...
What crappy DS game are you referring to. Your topic title lacks context. Not to mention the sprites are not that bad.

Pokemon X/Y (&Z).
---
Currently Playing: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, MegaMan ZX, Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded.
#63monkeypahngPosted 4/9/2013 11:49:42 AM
Excess-Fat posted...
monkeypahng posted...

Pokemon X/Y (&Z).

But the other Pokemon games don't look like crappy DS games.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#64teamaquashockPosted 4/9/2013 11:52:28 AM
Well the first video they showed us was not the final product. So is this video. Of course it won't look as good.
---
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-" 3DS Friend Code: 0430-9368-3384
#65Bancario51Posted 4/9/2013 12:53:35 PM
the most amazing experience I had playing pokemon was Pokemon Red in elementary school on a game boy color.

true story.
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#66mmc2679Posted 4/9/2013 3:12:36 PM
To me, no matter how much graphically the Pokemon games have improved, Pokemon Red will be the best there ever was (and Crystal follows second). I remember the first time I played Red on my computer as a 14 year old and I was blown away by the gameplay. Hell, Red was the reason I started watching the Pokemon anime. Those blurry little sprites were the best looking to me and always will be. And the first time I saw my Charmeleon evolve into Charizard...the feeling is indescribable.
---
PSN ID: Mustq
Wii U ID: Crimson
#67teamaquashockPosted 4/9/2013 8:47:19 PM
mmc2679 posted...
To me, no matter how much graphically the Pokemon games have improved, Pokemon Red will be the best there ever was (and Crystal follows second). I remember the first time I played Red on my computer as a 14 year old and I was blown away by the gameplay. Hell, Red was the reason I started watching the Pokemon anime. Those blurry little sprites were the best looking to me and always will be. And the first time I saw my Charmeleon evolve into Charizard...the feeling is indescribable.

Basically, nostalgia?
---
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-" 3DS Friend Code: 0430-9368-3384
#68Excess-Fat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 2:45:08 AM
monkeypahng posted...
Excess-Fat posted...
monkeypahng posted...

Pokemon X/Y (&Z).

But the other Pokemon games don't look like crappy DS games.

^Agreed.
---
Currently Playing: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, MegaMan ZX, Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded.
#69Nickcool1996Posted 4/10/2013 3:37:59 AM
Everyone's trolling each other.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
i343.photobucket.com/albums/o451/Behiimosu/dickkick.jpg
#70NavexPosted 4/10/2013 5:20:42 AM
Personally animated sprites in Pokemon games have always annoyed me so I turn them off when I can. It really irked me in the last few games where your first Pokemon battling also moved slightly when you were picking its attack...all those ugly pixel blocks me no likey. There wasn't an option to turn those off though so meh.
---
The Jess Margera Rock Radio Show
7PM-8PM EST every Wednesday night on PoochFM.com