Pokemon no longer looks like a crappy DS game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Pokemon no longer looks like a crappy DS game
3 years ago#71
MilesTeg420 posted...
If graphics are the only reason you play RPGs, then maybe you should start looking into some other genres. FF13 graphics aren't even that good anymore. And it's a crappy game.

FF13? Crappy? Oh lord, people are STILL going on about this? Get off that train, the game's actually good.
GT: Kenichi340
"What was the point of that pregnant pause!?" - Edgeworth
3 years ago#72
Excess-Fat posted...
its_matt posted...
Pokemon has never been about good graphics

You're entitled to your own opinion but one of my main reasons for playing Pokemon is "for" the graphics, that's why I liked Colosseum/stadium. Phenac stadium was so beautiful with its waterfalls and the attacks in the game felt magical and alive, it's the only reason I play RPG's and why my favourite is FF13. (Though I realise Iím in the minority on that one.)

The thing is it's NOT his opinion. The pokemon series as a whole never HAS been about graphics. You liking the graphics in two of the games does not change the fact that the main series is a long running portable series which has never made amazing graphics the focus.
3 years ago#73
Minatokun13 posted...
The thing is it's NOT his opinion. The pokemon series as a whole never HAS been about graphics.

No, you're wrong the portable Pokemon has ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT GRAPHICS. Why do you think people play it..Iíll have what he's having please.
Currently Playing: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, MegaMan ZX, Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Pokemon no longer looks like a crappy DS game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived