Pokemon no longer looks like a crappy DS game

#71Kenichi34Posted 4/10/2013 5:53:52 AM
MilesTeg420 posted...
If graphics are the only reason you play RPGs, then maybe you should start looking into some other genres. FF13 graphics aren't even that good anymore. And it's a crappy game.

FF13? Crappy? Oh lord, people are STILL going on about this? Get off that train, the game's actually good.
---
GT: Kenichi340
"What was the point of that pregnant pause!?" - Edgeworth
#72Minatokun13Posted 4/10/2013 6:34:23 AM
Excess-Fat posted...
its_matt posted...
Pokemon has never been about good graphics

You're entitled to your own opinion but one of my main reasons for playing Pokemon is "for" the graphics, that's why I liked Colosseum/stadium. Phenac stadium was so beautiful with its waterfalls and the attacks in the game felt magical and alive, it's the only reason I play RPG's and why my favourite is FF13. (Though I realise Iím in the minority on that one.)

The thing is it's NOT his opinion. The pokemon series as a whole never HAS been about graphics. You liking the graphics in two of the games does not change the fact that the main series is a long running portable series which has never made amazing graphics the focus.
#73Excess-Fat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 11:36:31 PM
Minatokun13 posted...
The thing is it's NOT his opinion. The pokemon series as a whole never HAS been about graphics.

No, you're wrong the portable Pokemon has ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT GRAPHICS. Why do you think people play it..Iíll have what he's having please.
---
Currently Playing: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, MegaMan ZX, Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded.