Fire Emblem Awakening or Luigi's Mansion

#11shadyelf(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 8:20:28 PM
I have to buy Pokemon Mystery Dungeon or Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon to get the free game, in addition to buying/registering a 3ds Xl after 2/14/2013
---
?
#12SoliduswordPosted 4/6/2013 8:23:46 PM
Since the free game offer is going on now, I would do LM. Honestly, Luigi's Mansion is tons of fun and I recently got Fire Emblem which is INCREDIBLY ENGROSSING; but due to a free game, I say LM now. Fire Emblem is starting to show up more frequently in my area and will only be hard to find probably a while from now.
---
(b^_^)b Snake
"A strong man doesn't need to read the future. He makes his own."
#13MarioLinkGenofaPosted 4/11/2013 5:21:34 PM
Normally I'd say Fire Emblem but... dat XL deal, dat XL deal.

Get FE later
---
ROW ROW Fight Da powah
Cheap is an idiots word for effective.
#14levyjl1988Posted 4/11/2013 8:58:01 PM
Fire Emblem: Awakening isn't gonna be rare. Nintendo did many reprints and shipments to meet demand.
---
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
#15XianCePosted 4/11/2013 9:12:50 PM
What's the promotion? Don't you already get a free game for registering an XL?

You need to register an XL + Luigi's Mansion or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon or whatever it's called by the end of the month.
---
Competitive gaming is a joke.
PC Shop Teacher: Remember - anyone who doesn't build their own birdhouse is a CASUAL woodsmith.
#16vagamesPosted 4/11/2013 9:16:34 PM
Fire Emblem is my second-favorite series, beaten only by Zelda. My answer in this case would undoubtedly be biased.

Fire Emblem. Awakening is a far cry from the best of its kind, but a "bad" Fire Emblem game is still a Fire Emblem game, and thus is still a good game.
---
3DS: 1461-65262579
http://www.youtube.com/vanimusgames
#17elbarto1Posted 4/11/2013 9:17:24 PM
levyjl1988 posted...
Fire Emblem: Awakening isn't gonna be rare. Nintendo did many reprints and shipments to meet demand.

This. Dunno why folks say its hard to find.
Its in every target and best buy around Philadelphia. Dunno about GameStop as I rarely shop there. I did LM for the deal. Will get FE sometime in the future
---
You cannot blame society's ills on video games Its just absurd-Capcom
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist
#18AqouzePosted 4/12/2013 1:50:00 AM
i love fire emblem more but i would go for free game promotion

#elbarto1
i'm another person who can't find FE physically. the shopkeeper said it gonna be restock at the end of April... but still don't know is it true.
#19Jack_the_monke7Posted 4/12/2013 3:07:39 AM
I've said this in a million topics and I'll say it again:

Get Dark Moon if you want a unique, charming, detailed game with a fun multiplayer
Get Awakening if you want a lengthy, strategic, customization-focused RPG with lots of content

Honestly, both very good and very different games. I would absolutely get Dark Moon if I were you because 3D Land is also a very good game. I don't think you'll get any "Mario overload" because Dark Moon, 3D Land, and Dream Team all play very very differently. just get Fire Emblem at a later date, it won't be as rare as some people make it sound.
---
King Boo for Super Smash Bros.
Spread the word, show your support
#20Wekos1187Posted 4/12/2013 5:29:05 AM
Both?