LOZ Wind Waker... That game should get ported to the 3DS

#11strongo9Posted 4/7/2013 7:49:22 AM
alexg1989 posted...
ehhh... you mean well but imo that's garbage... I mean, its good for those who want it but I don't see the point of buying an HD upgrade. Its just the same damn game on a home console... AGAIN...

The only way I'd ever buy the same game again is if its an HD upgrade but on a portable system. If this co-releases with the 3DS, then I'd be a happy camper.

MGSHD and Final Fantasy XHD are for the PS3 AND portable via the PS Vita versions.

And a 3DS version wouldn't just be the same game in 3D? You sound like that guy who argued that the 3DS version of Smash Bros. would be better.
---
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#12alexg1989(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 7:50:35 AM
Sakurafanboy posted...
alexg1989 posted...
ehhh... you mean well but imo that's garbage... I mean, its good for those who want it but I don't see the point of buying an HD upgrade. Its just the same damn game on a home console... AGAIN...

The only way I'd ever buy the same game again is if its an HD upgrade but on a portable system. If this co-releases with the 3DS, then I'd be a happy camper.

MGSHD and Final Fantasy XHD are for the PS3 AND portable via the PS Vita versions.

So you won't buy HD Remake that might add new stuff, but you'd buy a port that adds nothing? OOOOOK.

I don't have a Wii U and don't plan on ever getting one.... and even if I did, I still wouldn't buy the HD Windwaker because it'd be on a home console and I don't like that. That's the whole point. I already played it on a home console with the Gamecube so the experience would be entirely the same, even if there are a few new additions which wouldn't really mean anything to me anyway.
---
PSN ID: psvitagamer89 ~~ God is fake, isn't it obvious?
Read my blog: http://www.artisticexpression.wordpress.com
#13alexg1989(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 7:56:24 AM
strongo9 posted...
alexg1989 posted...

And a 3DS version wouldn't just be the same game in 3D? You sound like that guy who argued that the 3DS version of Smash Bros. would be better.

Cna you people read... at all?

I said the big advantage for me is portability. That's what it'd have over the home console. I can play it anywhere... Yeah it'd be the same game essentially but that's what I want, I just want it portable. I literally said that about a dozen times already.

and btw, I would prefer the portable version of Smash Bros... want to guess why? Somehow I still don't think you'd get it...
---
#14mahgah91Posted 4/7/2013 10:59:24 AM
alexg1989 posted...
strongo9 posted...
alexg1989 posted...

I said the big advantage for me is portability. That's what it'd have over the home console. I can play it anywhere... Yeah it'd be the same game essentially but that's what I want, I just want it portable. I literally said that about a dozen times already.

and btw, I would prefer the portable version of Smash Bros... want to guess why? Somehow I still don't think you'd get it...

It's been stated that the 3DS SSB will be designed as a practice platform for the Wii U SSB.
#15chestershadowPosted 4/7/2013 11:02:25 AM
alexg1989 posted...
Nothing like having a game like that on the go...

inb4iprefernew3dsexclusivezelda

nothing wrong with that... but having another game to play never hurts...

I would rather see the following:

Majora's Mask 3ds (team Grezzo did OOT 3d, and have all the resources to make a Majora's Mask 3d in about a year, without taking away from nintendo's main Zelda Dev team time wise)

New 3ds zelda (released after mm3d)

Windwaker U
New WII u Zelda (after Windwaker U)
#16DeathSoul2000Posted 4/7/2013 11:08:20 AM
alexg1989 posted...

Well you can't always get what you want, and its about time you learned that.
#17Rurouni720Posted 4/7/2013 11:11:46 AM
mahgah91 posted...
alexg1989 posted...
strongo9 posted...
alexg1989 posted...

It's been stated that the 3DS SSB will be designed as a practice platform for the Wii U SSB.

No....i believe it was said that the 3DS version would be it's own thing while having unified connection towards the Wii U.
#18SS4kronos33Posted 4/7/2013 11:17:38 AM
i would rather have every zelda game get a HD remake for both the 3ds and the wii u in addition to having a entirely new game for both systems.thay way i can play them all either on the go or at home
---
when doing business,follow these simple rules and you will be rich......http://www.sjtrek.com/trek/rules/
#19alexg1989(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 3:38:42 PM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
alexg1989 posted...

Well you can't always get what you want, and its about time you learned that.

thank you father for the important life lesson...
---