I'm genuinely amazed so few people chose Star Fox 64 3D as their free game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I'm genuinely amazed so few people chose Star Fox 64 3D as their free game

User Info: Phange_2

Phange_2
3 years ago#1
Because it is one of the finest remakes of any game I've ever seen, and considering the original was one of the greatest games ever released on the N64 - you really can't go wrong.

And it's so replayable, too.
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange

User Info: norms

norms
3 years ago#2
Free? How?

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
3 years ago#3
norms posted...
Free? How?

If you register a 3DS XL, you get a choice of four free games as a digital download.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: abbyhitter

abbyhitter
3 years ago#4
Because Super Mario 3D Land is infinitely better.
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!

User Info: ZeroBeats Ghost

ZeroBeats Ghost
3 years ago#5
I love Star Fox 64 and all, but I wanted to go for a game I hadn't played before, hence why I picked Super Mario 3D Land.
ZeroBeat
Do androids dream of electric boogaloo?

User Info: 610330

3 years ago#6
I picked it....
The Truth should always come before Ideals

User Info: LokiHero2

LokiHero2
3 years ago#7
Wait can we be clear on what the promotion is? On that other thread I read you get a free game with buying Luigi's Mansion over FE:A, but you also get a free game for registering an XL, does that mean you can get 2 free games?

User Info: Jumpmandk

Jumpmandk
3 years ago#8
I already owned all of the offered games(except for one, which I didn't want). I really debated between SF3D and Mario Land 3D. I sold my Mario cart after I got 100% and I still owned my SF3D cart(I still want to 100% this game), but I never play it. So I thought if I got it digitally, I might play it more, since I'd have access to it all the time.

I decided to go with Mario Land instead, as I thought it was the better choice overall(since I still own SF3D), but both games are awesome and deserve to be played by all. I also figured if I was ever going to own a digital version of a retail game, I might as well go with the best possible game, and Mario Land 3D fit the bill.

User Info: Akira1256

Akira1256
3 years ago#9
LokiHero2 posted...
Wait can we be clear on what the promotion is? On that other thread I read you get a free game with buying Luigi's Mansion over FE:A, but you also get a free game for registering an XL, does that mean you can get 2 free games?

You have to register a 3DS XL and one of the specified games on Club Nintendo, to qualify for a digital download of one of the titles from Club Nintendo's list. Of course, that means you have to have a Club Nintendo account, beforehand.

For more details: http://club2.nintendo.com/3ds-xl-promo/

User Info: danielmg

danielmg
3 years ago#10
I signed up for club nintendo specifically to get Star Fox free. I just downloaded it today. It is a great game.
cartoondan.com
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I'm genuinely amazed so few people chose Star Fox 64 3D as their free game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived