I'm genuinely amazed so few people chose Star Fox 64 3D as their free game

#1Phange 2Posted 4/6/2013 7:01:31 PM
Because it is one of the finest remakes of any game I've ever seen, and considering the original was one of the greatest games ever released on the N64 - you really can't go wrong.

And it's so replayable, too.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#2normsPosted 4/6/2013 7:04:30 PM
Free? How?
#3Xenesis XenonPosted 4/6/2013 7:06:37 PM
norms posted...
Free? How?

If you register a 3DS XL, you get a choice of four free games as a digital download.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#4abbyhitterPosted 4/6/2013 7:40:23 PM
Because Super Mario 3D Land is infinitely better.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#5ZeroBeats GhostPosted 4/6/2013 7:45:18 PM
I love Star Fox 64 and all, but I wanted to go for a game I hadn't played before, hence why I picked Super Mario 3D Land.
---
ZeroBeat
Do androids dream of electric boogaloo?
#6610330Posted 4/6/2013 7:55:21 PM
I picked it....
---
The Truth should always come before Ideals
#7LokiHero2Posted 4/6/2013 8:00:44 PM
Wait can we be clear on what the promotion is? On that other thread I read you get a free game with buying Luigi's Mansion over FE:A, but you also get a free game for registering an XL, does that mean you can get 2 free games?
#8JumpmandkPosted 4/6/2013 8:17:25 PM
I already owned all of the offered games(except for one, which I didn't want). I really debated between SF3D and Mario Land 3D. I sold my Mario cart after I got 100% and I still owned my SF3D cart(I still want to 100% this game), but I never play it. So I thought if I got it digitally, I might play it more, since I'd have access to it all the time.

I decided to go with Mario Land instead, as I thought it was the better choice overall(since I still own SF3D), but both games are awesome and deserve to be played by all. I also figured if I was ever going to own a digital version of a retail game, I might as well go with the best possible game, and Mario Land 3D fit the bill.
#9Akira1256Posted 4/6/2013 8:28:49 PM
LokiHero2 posted...
Wait can we be clear on what the promotion is? On that other thread I read you get a free game with buying Luigi's Mansion over FE:A, but you also get a free game for registering an XL, does that mean you can get 2 free games?

You have to register a 3DS XL and one of the specified games on Club Nintendo, to qualify for a digital download of one of the titles from Club Nintendo's list. Of course, that means you have to have a Club Nintendo account, beforehand.

For more details: http://club2.nintendo.com/3ds-xl-promo/
#10danielmgPosted 4/6/2013 8:51:33 PM
I signed up for club nintendo specifically to get Star Fox free. I just downloaded it today. It is a great game.
---
cartoondan.com