I'm genuinely amazed so few people chose Star Fox 64 3D as their free game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I'm genuinely amazed so few people chose Star Fox 64 3D as their free game
2 years ago#31
I chose it. Awesome nostalgia from playing one of the first N64 games I ever played!
---
Jesus the Christ - the perpetual novelty through which humankind can remain constantly challenged to think, love, and, ultimately, LIVE. We are born dead.
2 years ago#32
Nnamz posted...
Xenesis Xenon posted...
norms posted...
Free? How?

If you register a 3DS XL, you get a choice of four free games as a digital download.

IS this offer still going? I never registered my XL I got last year....

You've got until the 30th of April:

http://club2.nintendo.com/3ds-xl-promo/
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
2 years ago#33
Nnamz posted...
Xenesis Xenon posted...
norms posted...
Free? How?

If you register a 3DS XL, you get a choice of four free games as a digital download.

Well if you bought "Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon" (and I've gotten the impression you did) then I would strongly recommend you take advantage, unless you already own all of the free games. I would take advantage of it as I bought both of the qualifying games but I don't plan to get an XL anytime soon.

Also, is the promotion available in Canada? It's a serious question as I honestly don't know; I mean no offense.
2 years ago#34
Tino_Tonitini2 posted...
Nnamz posted...
Xenesis Xenon posted...
norms posted...
Free? How?

Well if you bought "Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon" (and I've gotten the impression you did) then I would strongly recommend you take advantage, unless you already own all of the free games. I would take advantage of it as I bought both of the qualifying games but I don't plan to get an XL anytime soon.

Also, is the promotion available in Canada? It's a serious question as I honestly don't know; I mean no offense.

I did get Luigi's Mansion of course. I'll try it now and see if it applies to Canada as well.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
2 years ago#35
Yup, it worked! I'm going to go with Starfox since I trust Phange. I have all the other once except Layton, and Layton doesn't look like it appeals to me.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
2 years ago#36
Nnamz posted...
Yup, it worked! I'm going to go with Starfox since I trust Phange. I have all the other once except Layton, and Layton doesn't look like it appeals to me.

If you've never played Star Fox 64 before, you're in for a treat. If you have played it before and you enjoyed it then, there's a good chance you'll like this version. As someone who played the original Star Fox 64 and now owns the 3D version, I can say that while it could have used more content I absolutely do not regret getting it for the 3DS (and I paid full price for it).

Professor Layton, in general, is fun although I haven't played "Miracle Mask" yet (I do own it though).
2 years ago#37
I would've if I had a chance
---
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
2 years ago#38
Star Fox was the biggest letdown for me ever.

It literally took me 2 days of casual play to almost totally complete the game. I regretted buying the game at the release date.
---
i5-3570k @3.4GHZ_GTX 560Ti (2GB)_Asus P8Z77-V Pro_Samsung 840 (250GB)_1TB Seagate_8GB RAM_Zalman 9900 MAX_CoolerMaster HAF 912
2 years ago#39
BurgerTime79 posted...
My wife picked it, but I'd still rather have a physical copy of the game. Really wish you could choose between having the code, or having them ship you a copy.

Nintendo would actually be losing money then if they shipped you a physical copy of the game. With the digital download, they lose nothing.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
2 years ago#40
I already had SM3D Land and Star Fox, so I had to choose some game called professor layton or something. I have no idea what it is.
---
My systems: Genesis/32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, GG, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, Xbox360, PS1, PS2, PS3, GBC, DS Lite, DSi XL, 3DS, PS VITA
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I'm genuinely amazed so few people chose Star Fox 64 3D as their free game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived