I'm genuinely amazed so few people chose Star Fox 64 3D as their free game

#31dudupupuPosted 4/7/2013 5:16:26 PM
I chose it. Awesome nostalgia from playing one of the first N64 games I ever played!
---
Jesus the Christ - the perpetual novelty through which humankind can remain constantly challenged to think, love, and, ultimately, LIVE. We are born dead.
#32Xenesis XenonPosted 4/7/2013 5:25:04 PM
Nnamz posted...
Xenesis Xenon posted...
norms posted...
Free? How?

If you register a 3DS XL, you get a choice of four free games as a digital download.

IS this offer still going? I never registered my XL I got last year....

You've got until the 30th of April:

http://club2.nintendo.com/3ds-xl-promo/
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#33Tino_Tonitini2Posted 4/7/2013 5:26:40 PM
Nnamz posted...
Xenesis Xenon posted...
norms posted...
Free? How?

If you register a 3DS XL, you get a choice of four free games as a digital download.

Well if you bought "Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon" (and I've gotten the impression you did) then I would strongly recommend you take advantage, unless you already own all of the free games. I would take advantage of it as I bought both of the qualifying games but I don't plan to get an XL anytime soon.

Also, is the promotion available in Canada? It's a serious question as I honestly don't know; I mean no offense.
#34NnamzPosted 4/7/2013 5:29:51 PM
Tino_Tonitini2 posted...
Nnamz posted...
Xenesis Xenon posted...
norms posted...
Free? How?

Well if you bought "Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon" (and I've gotten the impression you did) then I would strongly recommend you take advantage, unless you already own all of the free games. I would take advantage of it as I bought both of the qualifying games but I don't plan to get an XL anytime soon.

Also, is the promotion available in Canada? It's a serious question as I honestly don't know; I mean no offense.

I did get Luigi's Mansion of course. I'll try it now and see if it applies to Canada as well.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#35NnamzPosted 4/7/2013 5:50:17 PM
Yup, it worked! I'm going to go with Starfox since I trust Phange. I have all the other once except Layton, and Layton doesn't look like it appeals to me.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#36Tino_Tonitini2Posted 4/7/2013 6:08:22 PM
Nnamz posted...
Yup, it worked! I'm going to go with Starfox since I trust Phange. I have all the other once except Layton, and Layton doesn't look like it appeals to me.

If you've never played Star Fox 64 before, you're in for a treat. If you have played it before and you enjoyed it then, there's a good chance you'll like this version. As someone who played the original Star Fox 64 and now owns the 3D version, I can say that while it could have used more content I absolutely do not regret getting it for the 3DS (and I paid full price for it).

Professor Layton, in general, is fun although I haven't played "Miracle Mask" yet (I do own it though).
#37Darkstorm16Posted 4/7/2013 6:09:11 PM
I would've if I had a chance
---
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
#38TiamatKillerPosted 4/7/2013 6:18:57 PM
Star Fox was the biggest letdown for me ever.

It literally took me 2 days of casual play to almost totally complete the game. I regretted buying the game at the release date.
---
i5-3570k @3.4GHZ_GTX 560Ti (2GB)_Asus P8Z77-V Pro_Samsung 840 (250GB)_1TB Seagate_8GB RAM_Zalman 9900 MAX_CoolerMaster HAF 912
#39abbyhitterPosted 4/7/2013 7:24:56 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
My wife picked it, but I'd still rather have a physical copy of the game. Really wish you could choose between having the code, or having them ship you a copy.

Nintendo would actually be losing money then if they shipped you a physical copy of the game. With the digital download, they lose nothing.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#40roo10158Posted 4/7/2013 8:55:05 PM
I already had SM3D Land and Star Fox, so I had to choose some game called professor layton or something. I have no idea what it is.
---
My systems: Genesis/32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, GG, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, Xbox360, PS1, PS2, PS3, GBC, DS Lite, DSi XL, 3DS, PS VITA