Terraria coming to 3ds?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Terraria coming to 3ds?

User Info: BTM4444

BTM4444
3 years ago#1
This game seems to be going to all consoles besides the 3ds. I just found out about the game and watched a trailer for it. It looks really good! Is there a reason why it's not coming to the 3ds?
This is where my pc specs would be

User Info: jose_ole1

jose_ole1
3 years ago#2
NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT TERRARIA
3ds FC 4253 3721 5818
Less QQ More pew pew

User Info: BTM4444

BTM4444
3 years ago#3
jose_ole1 posted...

Why?
This is where my pc specs would be

User Info: RPGNinja123

RPGNinja123
3 years ago#4
BTM4444 posted...
jose_ole1 posted...

Why?

Is this basically like a 2D minecraft? I never even played minecraft but everyone is raving about this Terra game.
Favorite Series = Fire Emblem //// Favorite Game = Dark Souls
3DS Friend Code = 0232-8140-1787 (send a PM if you add me)

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
3 years ago#5
RPGNinja123 posted...
BTM4444 posted...
jose_ole1 posted...

Why?

Is this basically like a 2D minecraft? I never even played minecraft but everyone is raving about this Terra game.

Kind of. Terraria has more of a focus on equipment gathering and battling, with a number of different bosses to work up towards beating.
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

User Info: alphame4

alphame4
3 years ago#6
It's coming to the Vita. So is Spelunky...

Luckily I have a Vita =p
Steam: Spacerik | PSN: Spacemooncow | Wii U: the-fiend | 3DS: 4296 - 2991 - 9745 | Battle.net: RoboWalrus

User Info: RPGNinja123

RPGNinja123
3 years ago#7
Buretsu posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
BTM4444 posted...
jose_ole1 posted...

Why?

Kind of. Terraria has more of a focus on equipment gathering and battling, with a number of different bosses to work up towards beating.

Thanks for the explanation. I might end up getting it I just don't know for which platform.
Favorite Series = Fire Emblem //// Favorite Game = Dark Souls
3DS Friend Code = 0232-8140-1787 (send a PM if you add me)

User Info: Pendragoon

Pendragoon
3 years ago#8
I tried the demo on PS3, the tutorial glitched out on me and would not progress, said I had to place a chair in my house but it never registered my doing so, even after 30 chairs...

I messed around with it for a while but I just kept wishing it was regular Minecraft.
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
3 years ago#9
RPGNinja123 posted...
Buretsu posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
BTM4444 posted...
jose_ole1 posted...

Why?

Thanks for the explanation. I might end up getting it I just don't know for which platform.

Well, the console versions have some added endgame content. On the other hand, you can get it for PC for $5 cheaper, and that's not even including Steam sales.
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

User Info: Dr4G0nZ

Dr4G0nZ
3 years ago#10
RPGNinja123 posted...
Buretsu posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
BTM4444 posted...
Why?

Well, the console versions have some added endgame content. On the other hand, you can get it for PC for $5 cheaper, and that's not even including Steam sales.

PC version also has this:
http://www.curse.com/maps/terraria
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Terraria coming to 3ds?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived