Terraria coming to 3ds?

#21strongo9Posted 4/7/2013 6:06:26 PM
If you don't get the PC version of Terraria you're doing it wrong.
---
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#22DorediaPosted 4/7/2013 6:39:24 PM
If you don't get the PC version of Terraria you're doing it wrong.

I remember, back in the day...trolling people with Corrupt Seeds...good times.
#23Lord_FroodPosted 4/7/2013 6:48:42 PM
PC version is best. I only say this because the original game was designed with mouse and keyboard in mind. The console version is still hella fun though.

It's essentially CastlevaniaXMinecraft with a good amount of Zelda inspired things.
---
"I'd prolly AS if I went to a Pokemon board." - Foofyhead
Official Something or Other of That One Group
#24Bikes-Posted 4/7/2013 7:10:02 PM
Freelance_Wolf posted...
mahgah91 posted...
Freelance_Wolf posted...
Minecraft had a lot of content missing on console, or so I've been told, so is Terraria the same? If you already have it on PC (like me), there's no reason to get it on handheld/console unless you reeaaaaaaaaaaaaaally want to.

How did you completely miss the 5 posts before you saying Terraria had new content on consoles?

I thought they were saying it had content exclusive to consoles and not all the content that was in the PC version. I misread all those posts then.

Anyway, it's pretty surprising whether I misread them or not. PC games that gets ported to consoles normally have a ton of stuff missing. Terraria having everything from the PC version plus new content is some sort of miracle.

As I said though earlier, PC version is getting a massive update soon and there's been no word if the console version will get the same update.
#25elsmittyPosted 4/7/2013 7:38:15 PM
Dr4G0nZ posted...
Minecraft had a lot of content missing on console, or so I've been told, so is Terraria the same? If you already have it on PC (like me), there's no reason to get it on handheld/console unless you reeaaaaaaaaaaaaaally want to.

Console version has extra content.

But you can play modded versions with more Content if you wanted to on the PC.
---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
steam profile - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077085301/