Should i open Pikachu 3DS?

#1PeteZaHutxPosted 4/6/2013 11:32:21 PM
i bought this due to the rarity and i this was my 1st 3DS ever! This is a weird question but do you guys think i should open this bad boy?
#2BTM4444Posted 4/6/2013 11:32:54 PM
Yes
---
This is where my pc specs would be
#3610330Posted 4/6/2013 11:53:04 PM(edited)
If you can, wait and save up for a red or blue xl for general purpose gaming. I wouldn't open it but that is because i am a collector and that there is pretty limited.. However if you just spent your money on it and you wont be able to buy yourself something nice for a while then go ahead and open it. I mean staring at the box losses it luster after a couple of days.......
---
The Truth should always come before Ideals
#4Excess-FatPosted 4/7/2013 12:39:05 AM
Don't open it, save it for a couple years then auction it off for mad loot. The longer you keep it the higher in value it's likely to go since its is limited edition. Otherwise, buy another one (if there are still any left), open one up and sell the other one later to cover the cost of the first one and possibly get extra.
---
Currently Playing: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, MegaMan ZX, Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded.
#5longlivemegamanPosted 4/7/2013 12:48:47 AM
610330 posted...
If you can, wait and save up for a red or blue xl for general purpose gaming. I wouldn't open it but that is because i am a collector and that there is pretty limited.. However if you just spent your money on it and you wont be able to buy yourself something nice for a while then go ahead and open it. I mean staring at the box losses it luster after a couple of days.......

I couldn't have worded this better. Enjoy your new 3DS XL in whatever way pleases you best!
---
Don't hope for a new GOOD Megaman game. In the end it's only going to get cancelled.
R.I.P. MML3, MMU and Rockman Online...
#6WhoIsTheDrizzlePosted 4/7/2013 2:42:20 AM
It's pointless to wait. Open it now. You would only get a good profit selling it in like 10-20 years and by that time, I would say you will have forgotten all about it or sold it already. And by good profit I mean maybe 50-100 dollars more than what you paid for it. Collecting and selling is a very timely thing and unless there are less than say around 500 being made, just open and enjoy it. (note that there were tens of thousands probably made..)
---
Do Work.