Best Nintendo game by year: 2005 (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)

#41Xenesis XenonPosted 4/7/2013 2:49:36 PM
Path of Radiance!

Still the best in the series!
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#42VyersPosted 4/7/2013 2:58:23 PM
While I voted Minish Cap, I gotta bring in the vote for Kirby. Kirby CC is the second best in the franchise, and the second best platform game for the Nintendo DS. Don't let it be stuck in a battle for not last place, people.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#43Second_ChancesPosted 4/7/2013 3:01:59 PM
I was going to vote for Minish Cap but picked Emerald on mistake. It was second place for me anyway.
#44SMASHKING84Posted 4/7/2013 3:03:39 PM
Magikoopa21 posted...
I find it surprising that it looks like Emerald will win today's poll, while Ruby/Sapphire didn't do as well as expected in their poll. I loved all three games though, and Emerald might be my favorite version ever.

honestly i would agree if i didn't consider emerald an expansion pack.
that's why i say saphire is the best pokemon game.
sure emerald is better but it wouldn't exist without r/s
and of r/s saphire is better,imo
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Please check out my pokemon lp:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty0G7lOSuaU
#45Gavin_RozeePosted 4/7/2013 3:05:59 PM
I went with Mario Kart DS. I had years of fun out of it.
---
Wii U Nintendo Network ID: "Gavintendo".
3DS Friend Code: 0920-0069-6685.
#46snacktimeguyPosted 4/7/2013 3:26:11 PM
ACWW
---
Black 2 FC: 4556-8058-7693
#47themegaman7Posted 4/7/2013 3:34:37 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Magikoopa21 posted...
I find it surprising that it looks like Emerald will win today's poll, while Ruby/Sapphire didn't do as well as expected in their poll. I loved all three games though, and Emerald might be my favorite version ever.

honestly i would agree if i didn't consider emerald an expansion pack.
that's why i say saphire is the best pokemon game.
sure emerald is better but it wouldn't exist without r/s
and of r/s saphire is better,imo

Kind of odd logic you have there. If you find Emerald more enjoyable with it's expanions and whatnot, wouldn't that make Emerald the better game in the end? Just saying.

For the record personally I like R/S better than Emerald because the additional double battles and extra dungeon are all obnoxious. As if 3rd gen wasn't aleady annoying enough with the huge surf routes.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#48mahgah91Posted 4/7/2013 4:07:03 PM
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat

This game represents everything that's wrong about Nintendo. They're hilariously afraid to innovate with their main franchises, and instead go the "safe" route of meaningless spin-offs.
#49VyersPosted 4/7/2013 4:23:54 PM
mahgah91 posted...
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat

This game represents everything that's wrong about Nintendo. They're hilariously afraid to innovate with their main franchises, and instead go the "safe" route of meaningless spin-offs.

DKJB plays unlike any DK before it, and yet is clearly a mainline title, not a spin-off. Developed by EAD Tokyo.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#50SMASHKING84Posted 4/7/2013 4:32:24 PM
Kind of odd logic you have there. If you find Emerald more enjoyable with it's expanions and whatnot, wouldn't that make Emerald the better game in the end? Just saying.

for the most part i't just that emerald didn't add enough new content,to feel like anything but r/s 1.1 basically when i feel like i'm paying 70 dollars for the same game cut in half and paying another 35 for both games rolled into one game,i feel ripped off.

it's same reason why people hate mission pack sequels,why pay twice for something you already own?
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Please check out my pokemon lp:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty0G7lOSuaU