Why is Nintendo always so slow on updating Club Nintendo?

#1the_NGWPosted 4/7/2013 1:28:38 PM
It's been the 7th for at least half a day most places, if not more, why the hell haven't the games been updated?
---
"Do you have the courage to ride with the devil?"
Now Watching: Kamen Rider Wizard, Kamen Rider Den-O
#2ShinyAlchemyPosted 4/7/2013 1:35:10 PM
Doesn't it always update the day after the deadline date at noon eastern time?
---
Don't be upset because of what you can't do. Do what you do best, live as carefree and optimistically as you can because some people aren't able to do that.
#3Akira1256Posted 4/7/2013 1:35:46 PM
The day they list isn't the day when they change the games; they update the afternoon after the day listed.

Think of it as an 'up until <day> date. And, yes, I know that implies they should change it at midnight, but... eh.
#4Baha05Posted 4/7/2013 1:40:37 PM
Maybe because they want people to have a chance?
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#5RogueStrikerPosted 4/7/2013 2:43:03 PM
Because it isn't the 8th.
---
Gotta love Photon Cannon.
#6KaiRyusakiPosted 4/7/2013 2:44:56 PM
Shouldnt we be having high hopes for the new games so we can be disappointed tomorrow?

Pushmo and Luigi's Mansion DM for the 3DS free games tomorrow
#7iMURDAuPosted 4/7/2013 2:59:49 PM
Nintendo isn't slow on updating they're giving people a chance to get those games until the next day.

I'm trying to save my surveys until July when the new CN year begins so I'm hoping the next rounds of games are something like Bird and Beans and another random DSiWare game that is $2 anyway.
---
Why Fire Emblem: Awakening is just wrong - http://i6.minus.com/isAPJZatCvECp.jpg