Easy Club Nintendo points?

#1ShagyamPosted 4/7/2013 3:12:01 PM
Which games grant club nintendo points? I know all first party titles grant them and some third parties are starting to.

If I plan on Getting Starfox, Luigi's Mansion and Mario 3D land( I already had a 3DS at the time so I missed the promotion.) So I can on those three.

Any chance of Soul Hackers and SMTIV coming with them? Because I'm 200 points short of Platinum and the Hanafuda cards which I want to gift to someone) So I'm looking to fill that gap.
---
PSN- Hellz88
GT - Hellz07
#2Akira1256Posted 4/7/2013 3:16:51 PM
Check here for a list of the games currently eligible for CN points:

https://club.nintendo.com/eligible-products.do
#3elbarto1Posted 4/7/2013 3:18:32 PM
https://club.nintendo.com/eligible-products.do
---
You cannot blame society's ills on video games Its just absurd-Capcom
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist
#4SalogyPosted 4/7/2013 4:24:36 PM
DS games on the list may only be 20 coins but there are quite a few that are cheap these days. For example, America's Test Kitchen is 99 cents at Gamestop. You can probably pick that one up in-store and skip the shipping fee.
---
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs
#5bandit_wolfPosted 4/7/2013 4:27:08 PM
Salogy posted...
DS games on the list may only be 20 coins but there are quite a few that are cheap these days. For example, America's Test Kitchen is 99 cents at Gamestop. You can probably pick that one up in-store and skip the shipping fee.

Nice, but I hardly see DS game cases anymore at GS. They all dump them now except for the $30 games.
---
PS Deputy & Dex Filler__Jobs:418
Gen 5 [wolfman] [1851-1357-0791] Find all 649 Legit Pokemon at the Pawn Shop
#6SalogyPosted 4/7/2013 4:36:59 PM
bandit_wolf posted...
Salogy posted...

Nice, but I hardly see DS game cases anymore at GS. They all dump them now except for the $30 games.

America's Test kitchen was 19.99 less than a week ago at Gamestop. I guess I must be lucky if my local Gamestops still have certain DS titles. I used pickup@store to get mine earlier this week, not sure how many they had. I just grabbed one of them.

Amazon may be another source for semi-cheap games around $10 with saver shipping. Warioware DIY is $9 from there if you like Warioware games. Pictocross 3d is 10.50. Kirby's Mass Attack is a little above $11. There are plenty of decent games on Amazon.
---
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs
#7Shagyam(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 8:24:59 PM
Thanks guys. I plan on getting a bunch of DS games as well, mainly because I've had my DS since launch, and after the first year I found other means to play the games.

Only until recently have I started to buy games, so I have a lot to buy.
---
PSN- Hellz88
GT - Hellz07
#8denniedarkoPosted 4/7/2013 8:28:33 PM
Hey TC, do you need any of these codes?

Ocarina of Time 3D
Smash Bros. Brawl (may already be used...not sure)
Skyward Sword
Fire Emblem: Awakening
---
Only playing games on Nintendo consoles/handhelds for 1 year.
Now Playing: Tales of the Abyss (3DS), Paper Mario (VC)
#9strongo9Posted 4/7/2013 8:38:47 PM
I'm some points short of getting platinum status this year. I wouldn't mind one of those codes if you haven't given them away yet. PM me please.
---
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#10SalogyPosted 4/7/2013 8:55:20 PM
If you are willing to buy some wii games, there are some with a good amount of points TC.
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor and Metroid Other M are worth a lot and found cheap. Fling Smash is also cheap and there is a version that comes with a wii mote (not cheap).
---