Easy Club Nintendo points?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Easy Club Nintendo points?

User Info: Shagyam

Shagyam
3 years ago#1
Which games grant club nintendo points? I know all first party titles grant them and some third parties are starting to.

If I plan on Getting Starfox, Luigi's Mansion and Mario 3D land( I already had a 3DS at the time so I missed the promotion.) So I can on those three.

Any chance of Soul Hackers and SMTIV coming with them? Because I'm 200 points short of Platinum and the Hanafuda cards which I want to gift to someone) So I'm looking to fill that gap.
PSN- Hellz88
GT - Hellz07

User Info: Akira1256

Akira1256
3 years ago#2
Check here for a list of the games currently eligible for CN points:

https://club.nintendo.com/eligible-products.do

User Info: elbarto1

elbarto1
3 years ago#3
https://club.nintendo.com/eligible-products.do
You cannot blame society's ills on video games Its just absurd-Capcom
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist

User Info: Salogy

Salogy
3 years ago#4
DS games on the list may only be 20 coins but there are quite a few that are cheap these days. For example, America's Test Kitchen is 99 cents at Gamestop. You can probably pick that one up in-store and skip the shipping fee.
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs

User Info: bandit_wolf

bandit_wolf
3 years ago#5
Salogy posted...
DS games on the list may only be 20 coins but there are quite a few that are cheap these days. For example, America's Test Kitchen is 99 cents at Gamestop. You can probably pick that one up in-store and skip the shipping fee.

Nice, but I hardly see DS game cases anymore at GS. They all dump them now except for the $30 games.
PS Deputy & Dex Filler__Jobs:418
Gen 5 [wolfman] [1851-1357-0791] Find all 649 Legit Pokemon at the Pawn Shop

Salogy
3 years ago#6
bandit_wolf posted...
Salogy posted...

Nice, but I hardly see DS game cases anymore at GS. They all dump them now except for the $30 games.

America's Test kitchen was 19.99 less than a week ago at Gamestop. I guess I must be lucky if my local Gamestops still have certain DS titles. I used pickup@store to get mine earlier this week, not sure how many they had. I just grabbed one of them.

Amazon may be another source for semi-cheap games around $10 with saver shipping. Warioware DIY is $9 from there if you like Warioware games. Pictocross 3d is 10.50. Kirby's Mass Attack is a little above $11. There are plenty of decent games on Amazon.
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs

User Info: Shagyam

Shagyam
3 years ago#7
Thanks guys. I plan on getting a bunch of DS games as well, mainly because I've had my DS since launch, and after the first year I found other means to play the games.

Only until recently have I started to buy games, so I have a lot to buy.
PSN- Hellz88
GT - Hellz07

User Info: denniedarko

denniedarko
3 years ago#8
Hey TC, do you need any of these codes?

Ocarina of Time 3D
Smash Bros. Brawl (may already be used...not sure)
Skyward Sword
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Only playing games on Nintendo consoles/handhelds for 1 year.
Now Playing: Tales of the Abyss (3DS), Paper Mario (VC)

User Info: strongo9

strongo9
3 years ago#9
I'm some points short of getting platinum status this year. I wouldn't mind one of those codes if you haven't given them away yet. PM me please.
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m

Salogy
3 years ago#10
If you are willing to buy some wii games, there are some with a good amount of points TC.
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor and Metroid Other M are worth a lot and found cheap. Fling Smash is also cheap and there is a version that comes with a wii mote (not cheap).
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Easy Club Nintendo points?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived