Is 3DS more powerful than GameCube?

#151L0L_FAQPosted 4/11/2013 9:26:38 PM
Troll.

It's not "trolling" until it's specifically meant to make you angry.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Tk5qqZc.png
"I dont combine the 3DS and LL together to inflate the numbers. I live in the real world" - Sailor Goon
#152blazeUP12Posted 4/11/2013 9:48:52 PM
L0L_FAQ posted...
Troll.

But ignorance does make me angry.
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
#153gransPosted 4/11/2013 10:09:12 PM(edited)

Then you truly need to step away from the internet if you're getting legitimately angry at things like this. Especially over a conversation as ridiculously insignificant as this. This entire thread is completely unimportant and insignificant, nothing in it is worth getting actually angry over (as is the case with most of the internet). L0L_FAQ gets it (as he laughingly mentioned how long a thread about cactus geometry had gotten), iHeartMetroid gets it, I get it. The entire conversation regardless of who is right or wrong (including all the conversations on these boards) are not worth getting actually angry over.

As L0L said, trolling is something that was said with the intention of making you angry. Whether this conversation made you angry or not (and if it did then you need to just calm down and perhaps step away), that was never my intention with any of the posts I made. And despite the fact that iHeartMetroid and myself haven't always seen eye to eye on this board, I doubt it was his intention of really trying to make you angry either. An example of an actual troll is Razieru who posts things specifically intended to inflame massive arguments and insult everyone he can.
---
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville
#154blazeUP12Posted 4/11/2013 10:20:52 PM
grans posted...

Then you truly need to step away from the internet if you're getting legitimately angry at things like this. Especially over a conversation as ridiculously insignificant as this. This entire thread is completely unimportant and insignificant, nothing in it is worth getting actually angry over (as is the case with most of the internet). L0L_FAQ gets it (as he laughingly mentioned how long a thread about cactus geometry had gotten), iHeartMetroid gets it, I get it. The entire conversation regardless of who is right or wrong (including all the conversations on these boards) are not worth getting actually angry over.

As L0L said, trolling is something that was said with the intention of making you angry. Whether this conversation made you angry or not (and if it did then you need to just calm down and perhaps step away), that was never my intention with any of the posts I made. And despite the fact that iHeartMetroid and myself haven't always seen eye to eye on this board, I doubt it was his intention of really trying to make you angry either. An example of an actual troll is Razieru who posts things specifically intended to inflame massive arguments and insult everyone he can.

You're right, I should be more sensitive to people who can't grasp obvious concepts. I guess you're not trolls, just delusional.
---
#155L0L_FAQPosted 4/12/2013 12:12:47 AM

---
"I dont combine the 3DS and LL together to inflate the numbers. I live in the real world" - Sailor Goon
#156blazeUP12Posted 4/12/2013 12:42:55 AM
L0L_FAQ posted...

Thanks for the review, I get it already. I wasn't trolled through this entire topic, I was just dealing with delusional people. My mistake.
---
#157IHeartMetroidPosted 4/12/2013 1:10:29 AM
" I was just dealing with delusional people"

You know, one of the biggest symptoms of delusional illness is repeating yourself over and over and over again to yourself...

Considering you've been doing that, coupled with your obsession with cactus... I think you might want to rethink who's "delusional" in this topic.
---
Currently ignoring 5 users.
If I haven't responded to a post directly addressed to me, that's probably why.
#158blazeUP12Posted 4/12/2013 1:36:09 AM
IHeartMetroid posted...
" I was just dealing with delusional people"

You know, one of the biggest symptoms of delusional illness is repeating yourself over and over and over again to yourself...

Considering you've been doing that, coupled with your obsession with cactus... I think you might want to rethink who's "delusional" in this topic.

Sure, I'll rethink who's delusional in this topic, but first please elaborate on your previous post. I just can't understand your point of view after so many posts of proving the contrary.

IHeartMetroid posted...
Except of course that you're wrong. The cactus patch doesn't have more polygons, it's just at a different angle, with a slightly different amount of lighting, and at a different resolution,

---
#159IHeartMetroidPosted 4/12/2013 2:10:36 AM
"but first please elaborate on your previous post."

This detailed and absolutely essential comparison video demonstrates it completely-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Zp4cW8w8A
---
Currently ignoring 5 users.
If I haven't responded to a post directly addressed to me, that's probably why.
#160L0L_FAQPosted 4/12/2013 3:29:11 AM
Thanks for the review, I get it already. I wasn't trolled through this entire topic, I was just dealing with delusional people. My mistake.

Precisely :D
---